All things Dundee FC

50 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Carson in goal which is good to see, and Gorrin gets one more go of it. Bristow once again not involved, has to have left the club by now? Only notable absence is Mulligan.

Mulligan and Bristow both injured.

6 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Did Murray pull up in the warm up? Folk saying elsewhere he did. 

He’s not coming on anyway, yet. It would be so Dundee if true. 

14 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Did Murray pull up in the warm up? Folk saying elsewhere he did. 

Cran didn't seem to intimate that to be the case, just said he was put through his paces in the warmup.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Per Docherty's post-match interview, Murray was never going to play tonight (though he was desperate to) in order to avoid pushing him too hard too quickly. Made zero mention of any issues and said he'll be available for the Bonnyrigg game on Saturday.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

18 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Per Docherty's post-match interview, Murray was never going to play tonight (though he was desperate to) in order to avoid pushing him too hard too quickly. Made zero mention of any issues and said he'll be available for the Bonnyrigg game on Saturday.

All that’s true but he left enough wriggle room ‘Simon has had a lot going on and we want to take it slowly’ (well words to that effect), to suggest that he may not take part on Saturday. Maybe reading too much into it but on the other side of the coin, if he has picked up a tweak, he didn’t seem massively concerned. 

Congratulations on the Murray signing. A County legend forever in my eyes. Wish him all the best. When his time is up (hopefully not for a long while) hope he goes onto succeed in a coaching role.

I expect a lot of goals next season should he avoid injury. Superb attitude, among the best I've seen to be honest.

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

Don’t suppose anyone has the courier Derry viera article, bloody firewall?

Copy and paste into archive.is it’ll appear straight away as it’s already been archived

1 minute ago, MarkoP said:

Copy and paste into archive.is it’ll appear straight away as it’s already been archived

Let’s pretend I even know what that means….

i got it PM’d through a purely confidential source though thanks

😁