Anyone else find the spls scouting pretty interesting these past years 

Aberdeen with their -Macedonian, slovenian and Cape Verde to name a few

dudnee with our Mexicans 

Dabs with their Macedonians 

hearts with the Costa Ricans and Japanese 

Motherwell with a Macedonian and Serbian 

St Johnstone has a wee mix

st mirren with aussies 

For not shopping in the same international market as the ugly sisters not and going if say 

10 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

dudnee with our Mexicans 

st mirren with aussies 

For not shopping in the same international market as the ugly sisters not and going if say 

Very good point, it seems focusing or less well known markets allows us diddy clubs to pick up some gems. 

As you say, not focusing on the same markets as the ugly sisters seems sensible. 

I've been working my bollocks off over in Mexico!

football manager GIF by QPR FC

2 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

dudnee with our Mexicans 

st mirren with aussies 

Motherwell have recently also brought in a few Australians. The best finds from abroad have been Portales, Zdravkovski and Vargas were successful last season.

16 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Feel for the lad, his body couldn't not cope with the training standards, injury after injury...........  it seems both us and 2 SPLs are in for Norwich Daniel Ogwuru on loan, source - Norwich die hard who was right about McCracken.

2 hours ago, Dee-lighted said:

Feel for the lad, his body couldn't not cope with the training standards, injury after injury...........  it seems both us and 2 SPLs are in for Norwich Daniel Ogwuru on loan, source - Norwich die hard who was right about McCracken.

I watched him when I heard we were getting a loan from Norwich. He’s quick and powerful. I wasn’t expecting another loan player for striker as we have quite a few decent strikers.

18 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

I watched him when I heard we were getting a loan from Norwich. He’s quick and powerful. I wasn’t expecting another loan player for striker as we have quite a few decent strikers.

Shouldn't we be getting someone on loan from Burnley or have we said that they're all shite?

6 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Shouldn't we be getting someone on loan from Burnley or have we said that they're all shite?

Dodgson was decent going forward and would take him back. Costelloe I doubt would want to come back even if we wanted him. Bevan isn’t ready. They have Agyei who is decent but we don’t play with wingers.

It depends on the the clubs ambitions. This season is another year for teams outside old firm to challenge for cups and European places so he may want better.

I think the striker needs to be a permanent as another loan would mean one of him or Palmer Houlden will be unhappy probably. 

It’s likely to be Main, Murray, Tiffoney, SPH and one other which would mean 3 strikers likely on the bench depending on what formation we play. 

11 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't need anymore strikers. IMO. 

Would rather see an experienced DCM and a LWB, think we'll be good to go with that.

Thank you.

My thoughts. At least a last priority.

Left wingback, a CM to sit alongside Sylla and even another centre half would be more essential for me.

On tonight, we should give a few players a start before playing our strongest 11 on Saturday ahead of the derby.

I'd be starting Murray and P-H from the start to see their link up with Mulligan in the middle and Graham at the back. 

Thank you.

I noticed Rayan Mohammed posted a picture of him at the Burnley training ground. I don’t know if he’s on a trial at Burnley or it’s a friendly with the academy against each other.

Wouldn’t be against not signing another striker as we may have enough. Docherty may be happy and may even keep Richardson as apart of the squad.

If we were to sign a striker I’d hope he was young prospect or an experienced striker who isn’t required to start.

From what I have viewed Rayan isn't good enough yet, he has some potential. Perhaps he is getting some experience at Burn.

Hear backroom like Richardson. But perhaps both need to go on loan.

Disagree about not needing a striker, Main despite a good start this year - and lower opposition, he has been poor since his return, I dont trust him at present to do a job in the premier. In the same way Stewart has been at Killie after returning from India. 

Don’t need another striker. Murray off the back of a good goal scoring season, I can see him getting plenty of opportunities. I think him and Main will be the pairing. 

Last season proved you don’t need a prolific goalscorer to do well in the league, just be solid and get goals from other positions. LWB is priority and someone to challenge Sylla. 

1 hour ago, peebles_Dee said:

I noticed Rayan Mohammed posted a picture of him at the Burnley training ground. I don’t know if he’s on a trial at Burnley or it’s a friendly with the academy against each other.

Dundee FC academy just posted on Instagram that the young lads are down at Burnley for training.

Watching Airdrie v the Sheep. They are playing like Liverpool, been all over Aberdeen. If the Doc has another good season and heads off McCabe would have to be at the top of our list.