All things Dundee FC

Spartans in the Cup please. 

We'll either be playing Dundee United, St.Johnstone, Hibs, Falkirk, Airdrieonians, Queens Park, Spartans, Motherwell or Partick (depending on the outcome tomorrow)

Edited by Boo Khaki

19 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

We'll either be playing Dundee United, St.Johnstone, Hibs, Falkirk, Airdrieonians, Queens Park, Spartans, Motherwell or Partick (depending on the outcome tomorrow)

Hibs away it is then....

Impressive today, though the opposition were rancid. Mulligan looked unbelievable in the middle at times. Think he showed why he starts in the Derby ahead of Cameron; in that type of game he's exactly what you need IMO. The last twenty the DABs unfit foreign buys and slow backline wouldn't fancy Cameron picking balls in behind.

Elsewhere big Graham played years above his age and looks a prospect. Do you shove him in for the Derby? My thoughts are if you're good enough you're old enough.
The strike force who started look like a defenders worst nightmare. All good teams defend from the front which you don't get with the likes of Bakayoko.

Lets be honest though, ICT were woeful and the deadliest attack of the first half coming our way was the seagull who went head to head with his opponent for a piece of roll chucked on the turf. They both shared the spoils in the end which was the only contested 50/50 of the afternoon.

The Enemy we'll live and die played at half time - a fantastic reminder of a great band I'd forgot all about.

Cup draw tomorrow, let's hope for a bit of luck for once but we'll inevitably draw a Premiership side.

Full steam ahead into these Arab b*****ds; I'm now going after initial complaints about pricing. The Doc and the team need the support in the home of these Dayglo fuds and I'll be there. A couple of signings this week to top off a positive start to the season.

We go again. Another season of ups and downs, but one I think we should be just fine in the end. I wouldn't have it any other way either way.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Impressive today, though the opposition were rancid. Mulligan looked unbelievable in the middle at times. Think he showed why he starts in the Derby ahead of Cameron; in that type of game he's exactly what you need IMO. The last twenty the DABs unfit foreign buys and slow backline wouldn't fancy Cameron picking balls in behind.

Elsewhere big Graham played years above his age and looks a prospect. Do you shove him in for the Derby? My thoughts are if you're good enough you're old enough.
The strike force who started look like a defenders worst nightmare. All good teams defend from the front which you don't get with the likes of Bakayoko.

Lets be honest though, ICT were woeful and the deadliest attack of the first half coming our way was the seagull who went head to head with his opponent for a piece of roll chucked on the turf. They both shared the spoils in the end which was the only contested 50/50 of the afternoon.

The Enemy we'll live and die played at half time - a fantastic reminder of a great band I'd forgot all about.

Cup draw tomorrow, let's hope for a bit of luck for once but we'll inevitably draw a Premiership side.

Full steam ahead into these Arab b*****ds; I'm now going after initial complaints about pricing. The Doc and the team need the support in the home of these Dayglo fuds and I'll be there. A couple of signings this week to top off a positive start to the season.

We go again. Another season of ups and downs, but one I think we should be just fine in the end. I wouldn't have it any other way either way.

Thank you.

Big Graham looks really good, way better with the ball at his feet than I expected. He could easily be picked on merit and would allow an easy switch from a 5 to a 4 if required. Mulligan v Cameron is a toss up for me but I still think Josh needs to get his head up and pick a few more passes. He could just as easily come on with 20 to go and carve the tiring DAB defence and midfield up for shitey paper. 

11 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Said it before, Mulligan and big Mo in front of the back three.

Fucking solid.

Cameron didn't do much for me today when coming on, even if the game was done at HT. Mulligan should start IMO. 

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

We'll get United.

41 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Absolutely. Square pegs in square holes today (barring LWB) and it showed. Portales looked the part and if Robertson, who did well but it was Inverness, is the choice for LWB next week then it'll have to be a back 5. Graham is left sided so has to start. 

Tbf I think Inverness looked very poor the 1st half due to how good we played ...we went right at them and didn't give them a second on the ball...the 2nd half was more like a friendly as we took the foot off the gas ...couple of signings in this week and we're good to go.

Spartans at home in the next round please. I dunno if you’re able to bet on it but i’d shove a tenner on us getting Utd, it’s an absolute shoe in