All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I fear Mo being missing means McGhee in midfield, assuming he's fit, and if not, god knows who Doc will throw in there. Robertson the next most obvious candidate, despite doing none of the things that actually makes a holding midfielder while still, somehow, being viewed as a deep midfielder.

We really needed a Mo back-up more than anything else at the end of the window.

Braybrooke played Sylla's role in the 2nd half on Sat, chance for Mulligan?

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Braybrooke played Sylla's role in the 2nd half on Sat, chance for Mulligan?

Haven't seen enough of Braybrooke to have an opinion, because I haven't seen us play since the St.Mirren draw, but I don't think Mulligan has the discipline to play there. That's not a criticism because I think JM is wasted anywhere that he doesn't have free reign to run with the ball and burst into the box. If JM is played, I'd far rather he was further up the pitch with someone sat behind him. I wouldn't be averse to dropping Cameron and letting JM play in that role for a bit.

19 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I fear Mo being missing means McGhee in midfield, assuming he's fit, and if not, god knows who Doc will throw in there. Robertson the next most obvious candidate, despite doing none of the things that actually makes a holding midfielder while still, somehow, being viewed as a deep midfielder.

We really needed a Mo back-up more than anything else at the end of the window.

McGhee is injured I think but will be available for the Motherwell game. Sylla might still play. He trained the last 2 days. Sylla, Braybrooke, Fraser and Mulligan midfield maybe. If Sylla is not available then Fin in the middle alongside Braybrooke.