Royal Baby 2

cults_sheep

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is no way i will be voting yes after this news,why would you want to vote yes after knowing theres another royal baby going to be born...............................................................................................................knowing you have to get up early ever morning do 8-12 hours at work 5-7 days a week just to fund the wee fuckers life,along with its brother..............now why wouldnt you want that????? :cheers

Sorry, but this is just a completely ridiculous statement.

Regarding the Royals though, do you think that Scots would embrace them more in an iScotland with plans to keep the Queen as head of state? I wonder since I recently spoke to a Canadian girl who said that Canada went nuts over the last royal baby, much more than Scotland. Is this because Scots often have a link between anti-UK and anti-Royalist whereas Canada sees it as the one thing that keeps them part of the Commonwealth / a fundamental difference from the Americans South of their border?

Likewise, when the Kate, Bill and George came to New Zealand everyone totally lost their shit. They paid a visit to the town I stayed in and it was like Beatlemania. This is a country where they're having a national conversation on whether to bin the royals and use the silver fern flag rather than the current one with a UJ in it, both changes being favoured by the majority of people under 40.

It might be true that people can relax and buy in to the whole bollocksy narrative of the royal family when they don't feel a sense of social injustice because of them. After all, even Ireland had loads of people going mental over Prince George's birth.

What a thread !! It must be exhausting to live in a mind set of such perpetual bitterness, indignation and resentment!! :rolleyes:

Reading you telling us all how privileged you feel to be the slavish subject of someone who you should consider your equal and no more serves to remind me how fucking fantastic it'll feel to walk in to Ibrox a week and a half after a yes vote. The piss-taking will be unprecedented, win, lose or draw.

Do not f**k this up for me Scotland.

347.gif

given, granted, awarded, conferred, take your pick? It's just a term.

What did Baldy Billy Boy do to deserve such an accolade? Pump horsey features?

I picture Blair McDougall when thinking of the word bestowed. That kind of pompous, puffed up type of buffoon. So servile.

Reading you telling us all how privileged you feel to be the slavish subject of someone who you should consider your equal and no more serves to remind me how fucking fantastic it'll feel to walk in to Ibrox a week and a half after a yes vote. The piss-taking will be unprecedented, win, lose or draw.

Do not f**k this up for me Scotland.

Aye and just imagine how you'll swank into Ibrox after a No vote!

How fantastic will that feel!? The piss-taking will be unprecedented, win lose or draw.

Aye and just imagine how you'll swank into Ibrox after a No vote!

How fantastic will that feel!? The piss-taking will be unprecedented, win lose or draw.

Why, is Hibs' entire identity wrapped around a national identity that's on the line a week on Thursday? How can you take the piss out of a crowd of people over the referendum when you don't know which way most of them voted?

This doesn't apply the other way, obvs.

Why, is Hibs' entire identity wrapped around a national identity that's on the line a week on Thursday? How can you take the piss out of a crowd of people over the referendum when you don't know which way most of them voted?

This doesn't apply the other way, obvs.

I wasn't talking about the entirety of the Hibs support, I was talking about you

I wasn't talking about the entirety of the Hibs support, I was talking about you

So the home fans will pick me out an identify me as a yes voter, before dishing out unprecedented piss taking to me personally, win, lose or draw?

jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

The thing is the Queen is benign. It's the very fact she doesn't get involved in politics is the reason she's survived now.

She didn't get involved when India, Canada, Australia or large tracks of Africa or Asia wanted to go it alone. She should stay the f**k out of it now.

I am a republican, btw. Just coming out of a posh fanny doesn't make you the right to rule me.

Archived