We need facts

Thatguyspage

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm doing atkins just now. Don't talk to me about Burger King.

Back on point....

Salmond outraged about Grangemouth closing but simultaneously wanting to massively scale down Faslane? Hypocritical?

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest fucker on earth.

I never said I didn't like it. I've not said much actually coz I'm too busy fending off attacks.

This isn't Mumsnet. You're not going to get a dozen "Hi babes - welcome to P&B" messages here, 'cos the chances are you only signed up to get hits on that page you spent 30 seconds creating.

If you stick around after the 18th you might become a worthwhile forum member if you develop a slightly thicker skin. You've had a c**t of a start though.

:lol:

No it's not. You'll disappear like snow of a dyke the minute the result comes in.

Possibly... I am a NO voter (I think) but I'm not of the opinion that it's gonna be a whitewash. I think no matter what way it goes, it's gonna be very close and I think there might be trouble the day the results are put out. Regretfully!

This isn't Mumsnet. You're not going to get a dozen "Hi babes - welcome to P&B" messages here, 'cos the chances are you only signed up to get hits on that page you spent 30 seconds creating.

If you stick around after the 18th you might become a worthwhile forum member if you develop a slightly thicker skin. You've had a c**t of a start though.

Fair play. My skin is thick though. I'm loving the banter.

Possibly... I am a NO voter (I think) but I'm not of the opinion that it's gonna be a whitewash. I think no matter what way it goes, it's gonna be very close and I think there might be trouble the day the results are put out. Regretfully!

You nae got some maths revision to do?

I'm doing atkins just now. Don't talk to me about Burger King.

Back on point....

Salmond outraged about Grangemouth closing but simultaneously wanting to massively scale down Faslane? Hypocritical?

I thought faslane was going to be scottish defence HQ?

I love people who whine about facts when there was a 670 white paper published by the Yes campaign, yet less than 7 days before we vote and the 3 stooges and the Bitters can't even agree on their key policy of DevoMaybe.

Now we're getting into it...... The white paper contains no facts. This is exactly my point. The white paper contains a list of things salmond wants to happen. There is no agreement anywhere that says they will. It's a wishlist.

Now we're getting into it...... The white paper contains no facts. This is exactly my point. The white paper contains a list of things salmond wants to happen. There is no agreement anywhere that says they will. It's a wishlist.

Wants facts, given facts, refuses to read facts.

Brilliant. You must be a fucking whizz at parties.

Archived