Takeover at Somerset

"Shug" was telling me who you are and I can't wait to see your face in the next couple of weeks ! Let's just say I hope you enjoy your final game at Somerset when he takes over , because if it's not your final game you might just find yourself centre stage being publicly humiliated at Somerset.

You're having abit of a Shitemare pal.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Shug" was telling me who you are and I can't wait to see your face in the next couple of weeks ! Let's just say I hope you enjoy your final game at Somerset when he takes over , because if it's not your final game you might just find yourself centre stage being publicly humiliated at Somerset.

:(

:lol:

This has turned into something like a thread on the Junior forum

What's the etiquette for this? Would he be allowed to host a meeting with fans to outline his intentions without it upsetting Cameron? Where is it he's making these controversial statements ? The papers I assume

He can talk to anyone he likes anytime about what he'd plan if he took over.David Murray did it and didn't take over.So did Roy Kennedy.All he's doing is outlining ideas.He's not cutting Lachlans grass by saying what he'd want to do if he did takeover.

This is like an episode of 24, I've no idea who dunnit!

All I know is that if I were in a position to buy the club that I "love", I would keep my own counsel whilst negotiating. The "leaks" are all very one sided which suggests a high degree of desperation.

I'm all for investment & community collaboration to drive the club forward but we don't dance with the devil.

Ideally we'd be courting Donald Trump but as ever, Ayr Utd finds it's very own Donald fookin Duck.

Hahahaha what a diddy. We've got the Service Crew, send it on.

Laughable, folk that have hardly been sighted at Somerset threatening lifelong fans with expulsion, nothing like trying to snooker yourself before you've started.

SPL in two years? Ridiculous. What happens when Dunfermline win the league this season and Ayr have a mare in the playoffs. Claims like that make the whole thing sound fishy, and signing players like Scott McLaughlin full time certainly won't lead to the SPL. It will be interesting to see how this plays out for Ayr.

SPL in two years? Ridiculous. What happens when Dunfermline win the league this season and Ayr have a mare in the playoffs. Claims like that make the whole thing sound fishy, and signing players like Scott McLaughlin full time certainly won't lead to the SPL. It will be interesting to see how this plays out for Ayr.

This mob are chucking advertising and sponsorship around like confetti at the moment. Something does not sit right with me at all. Check out their Facebook page and 'statement' - not entirely encouraging and worryingly 'swept along' type approach.

This is like an episode of 24, I've no idea who dunnit!

All I know is that if I were in a position to buy the club that I "love", I would keep my own counsel whilst negotiating. The "leaks" are all very one sided which suggests a high degree of desperation.

I'm all for investment & community collaboration to drive the club forward but we don't dance with the devil.

Ideally we'd be courting Donald Trump but as ever, Ayr Utd finds it's very own Donald fookin Duck.

Interesting that you'd mention Trump, a man who (*it is suspected*) has the appearance of wealth, but no actual money.

This mob are chucking advertising and sponsorship around like confetti at the moment. Something does not sit right with me at all. Check out their Facebook page and 'statement' - not entirely encouraging and worryingly 'swept along' type approach.

TBF, I don't think many are being swept along, I think Lachlan would gain a majority of votes at the moment.

I've got a very chequered past and I'd expect that to be queried if I was ever in a position to buy the club. Rather than reacting negatively to the truth about his past Shuggie should be doing everything in his power to alleviate any concerns the fans or Lachlan might have regarding finance or intentions, moaning at the slightest hint of criticism is not the way forward, hopefully Shuggie realises this before it's too late.

I was wondering if they were going to confiscate Eric's 10 can jaiket in their attempt to humiliate him, that would be entertaining.

This would be the same Ayr who had Bill Barr spunking money on their squad last time they were relevant, and are in their present state precisely as a result of that legacy of debt?

Back in your box Dean.

Back in your box.... really.

I agree completely with your comments re Bill Barr, the current owners have done everything they can to eradicate his errors.

Main creditor at Dunfermline was owner Gavin Masteron and we went into Administration he was owed £10.75 Million with £742,000 of other debt

good point Mike. I don't think Gavin had a choice in the matter really, but your spot on about him being Main Creditor,

My personal thoughts on this prospective new owner is that there`s been too much said in public, I sense he is trying to pull wool over few peoples eyes and failing.

My personal thoughts on this prospective new owner is that there`s been too much said in public, I sense he is trying to pull wool over few peoples eyes and failing.

I'd go further, my worry is he's struggling and trying to create the public impression of someone who is doing well. He's trying quite a bit too hard in my view and, yeah, there has been far too much said in public. To be honest, he's getting far too involved in matters Ayr Utd that he has no right to. Aye, he's started putting in a little bit of cash (as he seems to have in a number of places recently it should be noted) but he now appears to feel he is entitled to make statements regarding the fans, the future of the club and possibly the manager.

Archived