Emmerdale. Why no thread?

philpy

• 2 weeks later...

Which character is going to sh*g her first?

My money is on Sam the Stud.

Although I really hope it's Leila.

#scenes

I'll stick a fiver on Andy. Another Emmerdale blonde to his name.

What's happened to the storyline between Alicia and Lachlan? Disappered very quickly, which is strange after such a big build up.

Also, any chance of another plane crash happening? Just a small plane, that only has Val and Lisa as passengers. Getting rid of those two horrific characters would please me greatly.

Final point, what 18 year old boy in the lead up to getting his Nat King, is going to call the game off because "he thinks there's a lump"? The lump would still be there after she'd been pumped. Play the game lad.

#scenes

I'll stick a fiver on Andy. Another Emmerdale blonde to his name.

What's happened to the storyline between Alicia and Lachlan? Disappered very quickly, which is strange after such a big build up.

Also, any chance of another plane crash happening? Just a small plane, that only has Val and Lisa as passengers. Getting rid of those two horrific characters would please me greatly.

Final point, what 18 year old boy in the lead up to getting his Nat King, is going to call the game off because "he thinks there's a lump"? The lump would still be there after she'd been pumped. Play the game lad.

Lachlan returns next week and i thing things are supposed to build up again.

• 2 weeks later...

Victoria is looking decent these days. Amazing what happens when she gets out of that chef gear.

Can't be long now until Laurel gets found out as a jakey bas.

• 11 months later...

Nearly a year gone by with no further Emmerdale chat?  Poor. 

Surprised that Rhona forgiving Paddy for his extra-curricular activities, although I'm doubting that they'll make it to Germany.  Something will go tits up before they leave. 

Did you see Chrissie in the barn a few weeks back with the stockings on?  Ooft!

Also, how long are we getting the storyline with Eric's pisser problems?  Is it merely a comedy angle or he is going down the major illness route as well?

Get the Emmerdale chat back!

Did you see Chrissie in the barn a few weeks back with the stockings on? Ooft!

An absolute babe!

I hope junkie Holly isn't around for long, we have already endured her shote before.

Holly is probably a wid in my book, but she couldn't talk. That voice would go through me.

Interesting turn with the Eric/David angle. Not one I was expecting. Now we'll see David go through the same denial/shutting everyone out that his father did, and it'll be fuckjng annoying.

Only a matter of time before Cain and Charity are at it again. Whenever the next birthday party/wedding/funeral is in the Woolpack - it'll be then.

Holly is probably a wid in my book, but she couldn't talk. That voice would go through me.

It's a no from me I'm afraid, Moira however;)

You're pretty much spot on about everything else.