Andy Murray for Yes

ForzaDundee

Thank you, knew he was not domiciled in Scotland.

He's been pretty open about it (ie that he doesn't have a vote, so his opinion isn't relevant).

What's certain is that whether it is a Yes or a No vote, he won't be living here anyway.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been pretty open about it (ie that he doesn't have a vote, so his opinion isn't relevant).

What's certain is that whether it is a Yes or a No vote, he won't be living here anyway.

His opinion is relevant, he's a business owner in Scotland and ploughed a lot of money in to a hotel near his home town. The outcome of the referendum will have an effect on the future of his business so he's entitled to his say. There's also the potential for him to be pulling on a Scotland shirt in either Olympic or Davis cup events so he also has an interest in that respect.

For once i agree with you H_B, if they dont have a vote their opinion is invalid, which is precisely why I dismissed everything Cameron, Milliband, Clegg, Galloway & Rory fuckin Bremner said in the build up as I put that lovely big "X" next to "yes" on my paper first thing this morning.

Archived