Andy Murray for Yes

ForzaDundee

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually feel a bit guilty in wishing to use him to help the vote, after all he will get shit from it, but let's be honest the No vote has screwed the pooch with their "celebs".

I couldn't give a f**k so long as yes win. Lots of puns about Murray's swingometer tomorrow hopefully.

this is serious politics here. that andy murray tweeted something

We're at war with the Cowden swampys. As we all know, war is a continuation of politics by other means. Boot up and get politicking, boyo.

Offt, these seething BritNats seem bothered;

. @andy_murray like the Queen you may have been best to keep your thoughts private. Fair play for giving your opinion, I guess

@Wm_Macaulay @andy_murray asshole

@andy_murray 'Scottish hero' etc etc.

To the desperate;

@Davidofficer @andy_murray can we be guaranteed of a non-hacking scenario in this case?

Also chuckled at this;

@Squigmeister @Wullie1964 @andy_murray In a free Scotland Pims will be merely a mixer

Offt, these seething BritNats seem bothered;

. @andy_murray like the Queen you may have been best to keep your thoughts private. Fair play for giving your opinion, I guess

@Wm_Macaulay @andy_murray asshole

@andy_murray 'Scottish hero' etc etc.

To the desperate;

@Davidofficer @andy_murray can we be guaranteed of a non-hacking scenario in this case?

Also chuckled at this;

@Squigmeister @Wullie1964 @andy_murray In a free Scotland Pims will be merely a mixer

Seems like a good answer for Jambo's "who cares?" question this. Don't know if they'll be able to see this post through the tears though.

Archived