Let's All Laugh at Scotland

SodjesSixteenIncher

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now it is all becoming clear, yes voters hate Scotland. You are a disgrace calling your so called fellow Scots as shitebags etc Common sense has prevailed in this referendum, the scaremongering and lies of the SNP has not fooled the majority of Scots.

shut it shitebag

There will never be another Scottish PM or Chancellor of the UK. It used to just be implicit, but from now on, it will be an explicit millstone around any aspiring politicians neck.

Bad news Ad Lib.

It's a weird feeling knowing we're the go-to point and laugh option for the world right now.

You know when you go abroad, when someone asks if you're English and you'd normally immediately correct them? I really don't think I'd bother at the moment, and that's worrying.

I hope it'll pass.

For nearly seven years I've constantly had to explain that I wasn't English (not made any easier by the fact that my wife is) or that England, Britain and UK are not all synonymous.

What a waste of time and effort!

I had my hours cut today, due to, I am told by management "the result". I will struggle to pay my bills off of my wage excluding the banking hours and more worrisome for you fine gentleman/ ladies is that I aint alone. I work for the NHS btw! So no I will not be laughing at Scotland. This is fact btw and not some bitter yes fan.

Archived