Let's All Laugh at Scotland

SodjesSixteenIncher

I will follow the fine shull's lead on this

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:DAVID CAMERON'S TORY ARMY :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shouldn't that be SCOTTISH LABOUR'S TORY ARMY.

You couldn't fit a fag paper between the policies of Labour and the Tories on all the major issues.

The SNP used to be classed as Tartan Tories, Labour has definitely stolen their crown.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're officially a shower of shitebags.

Harsh, but the conclusion would have to be that we don't have the courage to go it alone. Either that or most folk are happy with what they have got. I noticed that John Curtice mentioned the three key No groups as the Middle Classes, Old People and English People who have made Scotland their home. I also recall that older people were voting 2:1 in favour of No, which is understandable as radical change, when you're just trying to enjoy your retirement is probably not what you need.

Many posts on here sum up how I feel.

The most disappointing fact of it is that FEAR has pushed many people instead of HOPE. My pride in Scotland is still unwavering however my disappointment in the people od Scotland right now outweighs this, what I though we stood for as a proud nation of working people who have in large parts of their history toiled through oppression and been ruled over not by their own but still to have a yearning to know what it might feel like one day for self determination have totally failed. My perception of what Scotland is and what Scottish people are has forever changed which has left me feeling very emotional.

How can we now proclaim Scotland as a nation when we had our chance and said "no thanks" we will continue to be a bitch of the Westminster Gov? The word Scotland will not envoke same feelings within me that it did yesterday, it feels a bit empty right now.

Really hope after a good weekend on the bevvy that I come round to what a useless shower of cvnts we really are.

Go with you on that boomtown boy my only consolation is that 1.6mil have the pride/courage/vision for a better Scotland but independence gone for the forseeable future, MAMMY UKIP had it spot on as did most of the English pundits "when the Scots BOTTLE and they WILL" just about sums it up for me.

It's a weird feeling knowing we're the go-to point and laugh option for the world right now.

You know when you go abroad, when someone asks if you're English and you'd normally immediately correct them? I really don't think I'd bother at the moment, and that's worrying.

I hope it'll pass.

Archived