This Sub-Forum

Quentin Taranbino

What happens to this forum  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has obviously been a great place for all the referendum chat. Div tends to be a man of the people so what do you think should be done with this sub forum once the independence chat inevitably cools off?

Why would independence chat cool off? The current forum is a bit messy though, so a general politics one would be fine, then see who is first to create a Scottish Indy thread. :rolleyes:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely keep it as a politics sub-forum. No need to limit it to independence, Scottish or UK politics though.

There's some very good discussion here and I think it'd get lost again if it was confined to GN.

Definitely keep it as a politics sub-forum. No need to limit it to independence, Scottish or UK politics though.

There's some very good discussion here and I think it'd get lost again if it was confined to GN.

Agree with that, I imagine that the Scottish poltiics part will probably stay at the forefront regardless.

Archived