The Butterfly Rebellion

Confidemus

ByPv28VIgAE9zX1.png

I suspect one of the many agents, tellers, politicians present at both polling places and the count would have noticed an unsealed ballot box? We were inundated with representatives all day.

Incidentally Joyce, you do not, "record ballot box seals", you seal the ballot box and hand it over to the collection vans who, I am sure, would also notice an unsealed ballot box.

I would not put it past ANY politician or government to try and fiddle things outwith expenses, but I doubt it would get past the folks on the ground in this case.

Do Illuminati Lizards Rule? -

David Icke's Case

By Michael Shore

m3636s@yahoo.com

8-29-4 One of Rense.com's widely-read contributors is author and lecturer, David Icke. In his books, David writes about the Illuminati and all their connected secret groups and how they are the ones manipulating world events for their benefit. Who are the super rich "elite" Illuminati and their associates? The Queen of England, her husband Prince Philip and the Royal House of Windsor, the hierarchy on the board of directors of the Vatican, including the Pope; the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans,Duponts, Fords, Carnegies,Melons,Bush's etc. You can read all the amazing facts and details in David's books, ...AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE and THE BIGGEST SECRET. After reading these books, one will be more able to see the global manipulation that is taking place on a daily basis. One will be able to see how this evil group manipulates humanity to fight wars in order for them to benefit financially and control the masses of the over 6 billion human beings on this planet. War or the threat of war on a never ending basis is the main way they keep the people in FEAR, so the FEW CAN CONTROL THE MASSES! As David points out in his books, in order for the Illuminati to achieve their horrible insane agenda,.this sick group and the bankers within the group FINANCE AND SUPPORT BOTH SIDES in all the major wars that have been waged or are currently being fought on this Planet. They really have no compassion for human life, and do not care how many millions or quite possibly billions of human beings they have to kill to achieve their end result, whatever their desired result is. They don't care if you're black or white or Christian, Muslim or Jewish, Democrat or Republican, whether you're American, Chinese, Afghani, European, Iraqi, Israeli, Palestinian etc. or whoever. TO THE ILLUMINATI HUMANS ARE NO MORE THAN CATTLE TO BE SLAUGHTERED, IF NEED BE.

David explains how they created organized religions, science, schools and colleges and other educational systems and the militaries all over the world to be used to control human minds and also fix all democratic referendums. They created the paper money and credit system, which David explains is one of the greatest SCAMS & CONS of all times, and a major means they use to control Nations and individuals. Through their financial web around the world, they control the banks and the money, and the Fortune 500 corporations, through which they control over 80% of all the wealth in the world! They control every major media outlet in television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, books, music etc., through no more then 12 huge major multi-national media conglomerates. This is their main way for this sinister group to suppress the TRUTH of their evil deeds from ever coming out.

Or if you're not a reader then watch Zeitgeist, in fact even if you are a reader then still watch it! Gripping, thought provoking, eye opening, infuriating...and bizarrely enough quite entertaining. It also leaves you with an annoying feeling of helplessness too.

It's pretty much all of the above split into 3 half-hour segments, and it's very well set out. You can probably buy it on ebay for £1 or something.

There's plenty of 'conspiracy theory' type productions around, more than enough to allow the better ones to get lost in amongst the mediocrity of the rest, but this one is generally unbiased and portrays the angles from both sides, whilst also backing views up with science and fact. Some others concentrate on banks, power, royalty, credit systems, world governance, religion, media, war-inducing events, etc but this one has pretty much everything.

I'm quite sure there will be some of you whom have already seen it and may have differing views, but to those who haven't...just watch it.

I see confidiseethe has abandoned wings over Scotland now that they've published an article backing the integrity of the count.

Yeah, if you pay attention to my actual OP, you'll see I'm not endorsing it.

Must try harder, Godzookie.

Archived