THE Rangers vs Clean Sheet Hibernian FC Club

Had a peak at McGowan's twitter there to see what was being said.

Great reading.

Ryan McGowan @rmcgowan89 · Sep 11

Think #Pistorius will get off with everythin!People seems to forget how dangerous a place South Africa is plus he has no legs! V interesting

What a fucking goon :lol:

Some great hashtags getting punted about as well.

#WhyWePlayFootball 2luuqhe.png Fascinating.

Hearts Hearts Hearts HeartsHearts - Hibs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to be a joke surely?

I hope anyway :unsure:

Apparently he goes on to have a wee go at Hibs fans defending Cummings so doubt it's a joke.

He's just an incredibly stupid man. For the worst behaved player in Scottish football by a considerable distance to have a go at a kid who's just scored a double at Ibrox having a wee laugh is something else like. :lol:

Apparently he goes on to have a wee go at Hibs fans defending Cummings so doubt it's a joke.

He's just an incredibly stupid man. For the worst behaved player in Scottish football by a considerable distance to have a go at a kid who's just scored a double at Ibrox having a wee laugh is something else like. :lol:

:lol: Christ.

That penalty decision gets worse every time. The fact that he gives a corner really highlights the bottling, when McCulloch's only touch was quite clearly a deliberate hand ball. Giving a goal kick would've been the sensible bit of cheating. Mug.

Hibs third though 8) #WhyWeWatchFootball

Haven't seen the interview, but if Beanzy had a laugh at his own expense, good on him. f**k knows, the world hardly needs another "eh I just got on the end eh it and stuck it in the net but it's not about me just glad we got the three points eh" interview from a player.

Hearts hero, too. :wub:

article-2642303-1E350BBB00000578-782_634

Missing one or two "at the end of the day" in that "typical British footballer interview" quote

Cummings is quite clearly a massive welt but I can't help but like him. Last player I remember bringing the #swag to Easter Road was Scott Brown. His strutting about and on-field WUM act was a joy to behold and it didn't seem to set him (or us) back too much.

Griffiths had the great combination of being a characterless, stuttering simpleton in interviews but a real life nutter and general wrong'un. I wouldn't be taking too much advice off him if I was a younger player. The saying random things in interviews thing is quite blatantly some kind of in-joke/bet as well. What kind of weirdo gets annoyed by that. :lol:

Archived