Dons vs Accies

accies4life

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamilton Accies FC @acciesfc 3m3 minutes ago

51' sub Routledge on for Longridge it's @JONNYROUTLEDGE 1st app since Hibs play off final

Hamilton Accies FC @acciesfc 55s56 seconds ago

56' Routledge cautioned for playing legs of Pawlett

:lol:

Wonder if that was the challenge that was really dangerous as should have been sent off, saying that Flood was very lucky to stay on the park too which he should have got a 2nd Yellow card. Ref had a nightmare making some strange decisions for both teams.

Should have won by a lot more but then it was a worrying last 15 minutes. About time we played some good stuff as last lot of performances have been very poor

Dissapointing to lose this but not unexpected listening to radio scotland it seemed Aberdeen dominated and deserved there win.2 defeats in a row but no need to panic however we need to improve on saturday to beat partick thistle at NDP.

Thoroughly enjoyed that tonight. A well deserved win, could have scored 3 or 4. Defensively we were a lot more solid again, and McInnes got his tactics spot on. Hayes on the right gave Logan a lot more defensive cover which allowed Logan to cover better for the bombscare that is Ash Taylor.

Outstanding players tonight for us we're Ryan Jack, Shay Logan and Mark Reynolds. Credit to Taylor who also looked far better and to Scott Brown for 2 top drawer saves. The goal was a carbon copy of our second goal against Ross County earlier in the season, pleasing ball by McGinn and free header for Adam Rooney.

Disappointed with Willo Flood tonight, as even by his poor standards, his use of the ball was abysmal. Won a few important tackles but a number of times he played us into trouble with slow play or poor use of possession.

Accies offered a bit later in the game and will finish in a very reasonable league position, winning more games than they lose.

Personally special tonight, having taken my granda to his first game in 5 years. He introduced me to the Dons every week on a season ticket with my dad but has fallen out the habit of going to the game. Was a real delight to see him back and delighted with the performance tonight. A very rare visit to the Main Stand but well worth it!

Thoroughly enjoyed that tonight. A well deserved win, could have scored 3 or 4. Defensively we were a lot more solid again, and McInnes got his tactics spot on. Hayes on the right gave Logan a lot more defensive cover which allowed Logan to cover better for the bombscare that is Ash Taylor.

Outstanding players tonight for us we're Ryan Jack, Shay Logan and Mark Reynolds. Credit to Taylor who also looked far better and to Scott Brown for 2 top drawer saves. The goal was a carbon copy of our second goal against Ross County earlier in the season, pleasing ball by McGinn and free header for Adam Rooney.

Disappointed with Willo Flood tonight, as even by his poor standards, his use of the ball was abysmal. Won a few important tackles but a number of times he played us into trouble with slow play or poor use of possession.

Accies offered a bit later in the game and will finish in a very reasonable league position, winning more games than they lose.

Personally special tonight, having taken my granda to his first game in 5 years. He introduced me to the Dons every week on a season ticket with my dad but has fallen out the habit of going to the game. Was a real delight to see him back and delighted with the performance tonight. A very rare visit to the Main Stand but well worth it!

Agree with everything you said about the game, Definitely the best i've seen Taylor play in a Dons shirt.

Thought the Ref was very poor also which for some reason ended up benefitting us as Flood should really have had a 2nd yellow.

Glad your Granda enjoyed it. Another Semi Final Day out to look forward to. COYR

Well we were pretty poor all over the park but Aberdeen were good and well deserved their win. As usaul, an excellent day out only down point being the result. A few changes and I think we should be ok against Partick on Saturday.

Completley different game from the one at NDP. Dons looked in total control from start to finish and would have won by more if it was not for some great saves by McGovern. If we are going to stick to 4-5-1 then Rooney has to be the one up front as we carry much more threat with him in this system than we do with Goodwillie.

Semi Final to look forward to now. :thumsup2

Agree with everything you said about the game, Definitely the best i've seen Taylor play in a Dons shirt.

Thought the Ref was very poor also which for some reason ended up benefitting us as Flood should really have had a 2nd yellow.

Glad your Granda enjoyed it. Another Semi Final Day out to look forward to. COYR

Absolutely concur about Flood being lucky to stay on the park, if it wasn't such a good advantage for Accies, he surely had to walk.

I also thought a challenge on Pawlett in front of the Main Stand on half way which earned a yellow looked borderline red as well. We were right in line with it in the Main Stand and my immediate reaction was it looked very very heavy.

Main thing is we are through!

Archived