Queen of the South v Hearts.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting the train down for this, can't wait.

Will be a tough game I reckon, but if we play to the level we know we can then we should come out on top. Early goal will help.

Queens fans, what's the chat on the new manager? I see there's an unveiling tomorrow but is it going to be Fowler or someone else?

Getting the train down for this, can't wait.

Will be a tough game I reckon, but if we play to the level we know we can then we should come out on top. Early goal will help.

Queens fans, what's the chat on the new manager? I see there's an unveiling tomorrow but is it going to be Fowler or someone else?

Looking forward to the game should be a cracker.

New manager your guess is as good as all the QoS fans it's Fowler or someone else!

Weather forecast not looking good for the weekend. That may cut the crowd on the open terracing.

Expensive rail tickets and lack of spaces on supporters buses will probably affect the attendance more.

It's not all ticket for the home supporters , although you do have to buy a ticket before entry from one of the ticket booths or from the club office on Friday

Only the away section is all ticket with Hearts been given just short of 3,000 tickets

Archived