Celtic vs Hamilton Accies - 05/10/14

We have proved we can cope with most SPL teams and thats what really matters whatever the score is on sunday.Still in saying that if motherwell dundee and ICT can get good results against them perhaps a draw is possible lets hope so.

You've been exposed to too much Billy Reid in your life. Unless Celtic up their game to heights they have rarely reached this season, this Accies side is certainly capable of getting a win on Sunday. I don't think an Alex Neil side will be starting the game hoping to squeak out a draw, at any rate.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was on Accies twitter that club still awaiting confirmation of details from Celtic - presumably delay is whether they bother to make us buy ticket in advance or if they just make it PATG.

Will not be PATG

You will have to buy your ticket in advance.

Seen that Celtic are doing a free ticket when you buy an adult ticket, I'm assuming this just applies to home fans?

Would imagine so mate aye, daft really when you think about it, makes sense to offer it to traveling fans. That way you'll have twice as many fans sitting behind a big pillar than usual....

Would imagine so mate aye, daft really when you think about it, makes sense to offer it to traveling fans. That way you'll have twice as many fans sitting behind a big pillar than usual....

If that is the case I wouldn't too surprised to hear people buying tickets for the home end. Bit mental

If that is the case I wouldn't too surprised to hear people buying tickets for the home end. Bit mental

I cannot remember who it was, think it was a Motherwell fan, whoever it was it's not important, but he made the good point that clubs should do more to encourage away fans to visit. If Celtic are offering deals like that for home supporters then why not away fans. I mean with the greatest respect to Hamilton, but even with a deal like that in place you certainly aren't going to overrun Celtic Park with numbers so I don't see there being any safety issues.

Celtic fans, realistically what kind of attendance do you think you'll get for this one given the free ticket incentive?

Sunday lunchtime kick off and presumably televised, I'm guessing this would usually be about 30,000 or so, but I like the idea of the place being a bit livelier on this occasion.

Celtic fans, realistically what kind of attendance do you think you'll get for this one given the free ticket incentive?

Sunday lunchtime kick off and presumably televised, I'm guessing this would usually be about 30,000 or so, but I like the idea of the place being a bit livelier on this occasion.

If it isnt pishing down id expect, realistically 30 - 35,000 which will be listed as 10,000 more by the club

Its not live on TV by the way, being played Sunday as we're playing Dinamo Zagreb on Thursday

If it isnt pishing down id expect, realistically 30 - 35,000 which will be listed as 10,000 more by the club

Its not live on TV by the way, being played Sunday as we're playing Dinamo Zagreb on Thursday

Are you sure? I could have swore I sae this as one of the games BT Sport were advertising a while back in their schedule.

Edit to add- You're right. Just checked Sky Tv guide and it's ICT Vs Ross County game on Sky Sports 2. There's no Scottish game on Bt Sports.

Ah right, I knew that was the case in the first instance but just assumed because the kick off time had been pulled forward it was probably on TV!

They should open the ticket offer to away fans as well, I'm sure we could probably use it to entice another 10 or 20 fans :P

Archived