General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah there's definitely fake tan involved. That's a bugbear of mine, why do British woman think being tanned makes them more attractive? It doesn't.

Still doesn't explain the fact that the woman on the debate last night was skinnier than a lamppost and the one on the right has quite a round face. I'm not saying they couldn't be the same person, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she was a Labour plant, but let's not jump to conclusions based on that picture because I don't think it's the same person.

Yeah there's definitely fake tan involved. That's a bugbear of mine, why do British woman think being tanned makes them more attractive? It doesn't.

Still doesn't explain the fact that the woman on the debate last night was skinnier than a lamppost and the one on the right has quite a round face. I'm not saying they couldn't be the same person, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she was a Labour plant, but let's not jump to conclusions based on that picture because I don't think it's the same person.

Doubt the women putting fake tan on are trying to win your approval, champ.

Reckon you're right, after all someone losing a bit of weight and putting a bit of fake tan on between two videos being taken is completely implausible. She would have had to - gasp - change her jumper as well!

Wow, a Telegraph article that actually gets it.

There's a first for everything

To be fair to James Kirkup he's been criticising the Tories for this for a while.

It irritated me yesterday that the UK Tory official twitter were going on about being the only party to support the 'UK family of nations' whilst they undermine it by encouraging anti-Scots rhetoric over SNP MPs.

To be fair to James Kirkup he's been criticising the Tories for this for a while.

It irritated me yesterday that the UK Tory official twitter were going on about being the only party to support the 'UK family of nations' whilst they undermine it by encouraging anti-Scots rhetoric over SNP MPs.

From what I've heard, there's absolutely no Scottish rhetoric in England, ever.

Oh no. Nope. Not in this family of nations 8)

Where are the polls?

I demand one. Several, if possible.

Think there is one tonight buddy. Scottish only! It will cover time period of uk debate, nicola smear campaign and scottish debates. Mr Bairn was polled last night

Prediction. SNP still c. 15 points ahead of labour on c45%. And Jmothecat to weep uncontrollably

Think there is one tonight buddy. Scottish only! It will cover time period of uk debate, nicola smear campaign and scottish debates. Mr Bairn was polled last night

Prediction. SNP still c. 15 points ahead of labour on c45%. And Jmothecat to weep uncontrollably

I shall prepare the kitchen roll. Two sheets thereof and a warm hand.

Galloway is wearing a fedora inside. And blaming Bradford's problems on Tony Blair.

He's also stated that he wishes he ran the country and Bradford City council.

'Pity Poor Bradford' (The Ghost of Bolling Hall 1643)

I get the impression all is not well with Carswell at the moment - possibly regretting his move to UKIP. That said, I reckon he'll hold Clacton and will be UKIP's sole MP if Farage fails. If he does, you'd have to imagine Carswell or that Roger Helmer bloke will step up.

South Thanet is currently a three-way marginal if the last poll is on the money. Farage is in bother if Lab/Con voters decide to 'return home'.

I've always thought Carswell has come across quite well whenever I've seen him on TV. I disagree with his EU position, but he doesn't seem to be batsh*t mental or racist like a lot of the rest of his party.

Archived