Xbox One Pro Clubs - FIFA 15

The Ginger Prince

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you just end up watching :lol:

It kicked me out so I decided rather than look at the boring dressing room, I'd watch as Gareth attempted to out-do me in the long shots attempt :lol:

Aye that last game was shite, but other than that I thought we played extremely well for the most part.

I'm off work Wednesday & Thursday this week so if you're both about give me a shout.

I've got Uni both days but thankfully it's only morning classes, should be on around about 3-ish for both days

Nub question but what camera do you use on online pro?

I'm usung tele broadcast zoomed out a bit more than usual and with it focused on my player instead of the ball but I'm still reacting slowly to changes in possession that happen off screen.

What do you guys use and do you keep switching between the camera being focused on you and the ball?

Nub question but what camera do you use on online pro?

I'm usung tele broadcast zoomed out a bit more than usual and with it focused on my player instead of the ball but I'm still reacting slowly to changes in possession that happen off screen.

What do you guys use and do you keep switching between the camera being focused on you and the ball?

I keep it on default, gives me a better view of the pitch.

I change it to my guy when the other team have a corner etc (play as striker) so I can move away from the marker and stand on the touch line.

Other than that I just watch the game.

I always use co-op in Pro Clubs, gives me a good view of the pitch and generally shows 90% of the players (give-or-take if you're trying to do a breakaway from a corner)

Archived