Stupid Names For Kids

Romeo

Why not do the mad football fan thing and name her/him Queenie/Quentin Ophelia/Oberon Twinkle/Tbone Swarley or sub your favourite players with names begiining with QOT. Although Palmerston-Terregles Swarley sounds a bit posh.

Posh? f**k off ya wee ride :P

Rangers had a player called Quentin Young back in the mid-70s, which seemed seriously bizarre at the time given names like Alex, Rab, Tam, Davie and Billy were still very much in vogue. Heard a single teenage mum type calling out to a sprog called Noah to follow her off the bus in Toronto a few days ago, so not just an issue in Scotland.

Oi, one of our grandsons is called Noah, and his mother is not a "single teenage mum type".

Carry on, and steady as she goes.

I was at Uni with a guy called Noah and he had pink hair.

That's all I'm saying on that matter.

This Noah's a bit too wee for pink hair, and by the time he's old enough to make a decision like that and implement it I'll be deid, so why should I care.

UPDATE

Was just chatting to the Mrs about this thread and Kynnidi's appearence in it, turns out the mother is due another today!

I wait with bated breath to see what this one is called.

Littlerididi

UPDATE

Was just chatting to the Mrs about this thread and Kynnidi's appearence in it, turns out the mother is due another today!

I wait with bated breath to see what this one is called.

Is that how you'd pronounce Kennedy after a severe allergic reaction to a bee sting on your tongue?

I mind there was a singer called Tevin Campbell - fucking Tevin - yet another thing that must have been done purely to piss me off! :angry:

I mind dealing with a customer called Jesus Ponce - I think he was South American or something, but still - Jesus Ponce! :lol:

Apparently, there's some Scottish chick going round named Versace McClatchy! :lol:

A good dab of E45 should sort it.

Edited by shiltrum

My uncle used to work on the Post Office Counters in the East End of Glasgow and had a family who regularly appeared to collect their money with their 3 children in tow - Walburger , Alexandretta and Porsche.

Have also heard of kids in West Lothian called Nike , Pocahontas and twins called Dolce and Gabanna.

Also taught a lad called Jaimie who informed me that his name was spelt like that because his dad was pished when he registered his birth !! :)