Stupid Names For Kids

Romeo

If you think the names here are bad you should go over to Australia. I had a Skye, Beau, Lachlan, Eli, Hayden, Darcy, Jasper, Paris, Poppy, Tahlia, Tess and Harper in my year and that's just off the top of my head. Add that to the fact alot of them all have dodgy as f**k second names. Juriewicz, Bonisia, Gorcyznyski were the 3 second names of my best mates. Although they all had normal first names, Jacob/Rhys/Matthew. Some extremely strange Aboriginal names aswell that I can't even think of they were that bad.

You do realise how this comes across, right?

Dodgy then...even worse!

What I was getting at was the fact that the first and second names had the most random and strangest of combinations. A class full of Australian kids with very Australian first names but surnames from all over the world. I realise this is because after Australia was founded by Europeans people from all over the world went there. That's all I was meaning. f**k knows how you've managed to see what you have in that post, worrying... Edited by 1320Lichtie

What I was getting at was the fact that the first and second names had the most random and strangest of combinations. A class full of Australian kids with very Australian first names but surnames from all over the world. I realise this is because after Australia was founded by Europeans people from all over the world went there. That's all I was meaning. f**k knows how you've managed to see what you have in that post, worrying...

Throw away the shovel...

What I was getting at was the fact that the first and second names had the most random and strangest of combinations. A class full of Australian kids with very Australian first names but surnames from all over the world. I realise this is because after Australia was founded by Europeans people from all over the world went there. That's all I was meaning. f**k knows how you've managed to see what you have in that post, worrying...

You're record speaks for itself.

In fairness to Sarge, it did read a little like you were saying you had a problem with foreign-sounding names, period. Happy to accept that we were mistaken, however.

There we are, all friends again! Kumbaya, etc :P

In fairness to Sarge, it did read a little like you were saying you had a problem with foreign-sounding names, period. Happy to accept that we were mistaken, however.

There we are, all friends again! Kumbaya, etc :P

Why would I have a problem with someone's name?

I thought the first names were stupid. Add that to the fact the surnames were extremely random it made some people's names sound a bit ridiculous.