Annan v Livy

pidmoondo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long awaited goal? he scored last weekend.

You're right, but there's no way he ment it. More of a howler from the keeper.

I was really meaning the amount of one on ones he's had with keeper this season and been let down by poor finishing

Not sure how I feel about this still. We have a good squad of players if they're played right and get the ball on the ground, but McGlynn likes to play the same formation and almost the same line-up every week and they just lump it up the park.

2-1 Livi, Hippo to come of the bench to score our 83rd minute winner.

About time Jordan White scored a goal so I can get his goal tally changed from 7.

More worried now you've said the midfield is your strong point, as I feel that's where we've struggled for some time now. We'll just have to keep punting it over them ha ha

We have kept punting it over ours too which makes no sense as White is useless at getting high balls played up to him. Mensing is back in defence so any high balls played towards him will be gratefully accepted.

Livi XI - DJ, Sives, Talbot, Mensing, Fordyce, Jacobs, Jacobs, O'Brien, Hippolyte, White & Glen.

Good to see Mensing back and Hippolyte getting a start. Mon the Livi!

Was really hoping Sives would be dropped, dunno how bad a game he has to have before McGlynn gets him out the team..

Sives and Mensing in the centre then and Dycey as RB, that doesn't fill me with confidence. At least Mensing will organise the defence so Sives might make less mistakes.

Good to see Hippo starting in place of McKenna, thought Mullen might also get a start but looks like he's down as an impact sub.

Archived