Accies - who do you want in the champions league?

If my team was top of the league in the second half of October, as Accies will be, I'd be looking for the top 20 threads on the p&b premiership board to be all about it.

So as a tribute to the plucky little weegie tinks in their rugby-like strips, well done, genuinely, a brilliant achievement.

As you have a fortnight to enjoy and gloat and daydream, in the unlikely event that killie, utd or ict, as the best of the rest in the premier league just now, don't manage to overhaul you by the end of the season, who is your dream tie in the champions league?

No you never.

It was around 70 minutes before Monaco scored, am sure it was. Though I might have been blootered on 'cheap' supermarket booze at the time so a bit hazy.

Being a dundee fan you will be able to relate to the second part of that, but probably not the 'seeing your team mixing it with Europe's elite' part :)

I didn't study it to be honest. But you're right, I'm 2 minutes out.

I have to admit I had to look up knave, assuming you weren't calling me the jock of clubs...

"knave: rascal, rogue, scoundrel are disparaging terms applied to persons considered base, dishonest, or unprincipled."

Have we met, you seem a bit too well informed??

Anyway, let's not detract from the accies euro dream here....

Archived