P&B General Election - Game

It's clear to me that despite appointing a P&B Political Heavyweight in Addie, the Fun Party due to utterly inept Leadership are in absolute disarray.

I can confirm that Ham and Spain are leading by example, and are kicking back and having fun as I type this statement. They are leaving the work to grafters like me to prove my worth to the party this evening. I hope I have done enough tbh.

If ever there was a leader, motivating and being an example to us all, it's Ham. I could cry.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see my graft and servitude to Pie and Bovril is already paying off. Albino Rover is taking time out of his racist schedule to mock me instead.

The Fun Party - tackles racism at the source.

Dece - Homophobia/Ageism

Klopp - Racism

YSU - Something to do with a boat or homelessness or something, I don't know, can't be bothered searching to find out

FUN - No Scandals Whatsoever.

Dece pool party in #Marbs was strictly #SandalsNotScandals.

Dece - Homophobia/Ageism

Klopp - Racism

YSU - Something to do with a boat or homelessness or something, I don't know, can't be bothered searching to find out

FUN - No Scandals Whatsoever.

Hmm.. I wouldn't mind a coalition with this Dece party. In fact f**k it I'm voting for them. DECE 2014 TPOS 2015

Was never in it to chuck it. Baffled as to how you arrived at this conclusion.

You haven't even tried. Dig a little deeper and I think you'll discover the real PoOS.

Hmm.. I wouldn't mind a coalition with this Dece party. In fact f**k it I'm voting for them. DECE 2014 TPOS 2015

Nah, you're alright.

I genuinely have no idea what this post means.

They like to pretend they're not VLs, and that they live a party lifestyle of objectifying women and taking drugs in holiday resorts. Just humour them.

Archived