Nick Clegg

Confidemus

A little owned puppet of the Tories and now it would seem of his good lady.

I wonder if she also tells him to sit down and eat his fucking cereal...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29515805

Get a good husband, advises Nick Clegg's wife Miriam

Miriam Clegg: "I don't want to have it all - I want what men have"

Nick Clegg's wife says the most important decision a woman can make if she wants children and a successful career is choosing the right husband.

Miriam Gonzalez said it was crucial to have a willing man when it came to organising childcare, she suggested.

Mr Clegg has talked about how he prioritises time with his three sons and does the school run before attending cabinet meetings.

Ms Gonzalez is a partner at law firm Dechert LLP.

She was attending the launch of "Inspiring Women in Scotland" whose aim is to bring together high-profile female role models and girls from state schools.

Asked about the importance of sharing childcare duties with her husband she said: "If you want to have children... if in a family you have children there is an issue if you want to work, as to how you are going to organise childcare.

"I think it was [Facebook boss] Sheryl Sandberg that said the most important decision in your life is who you have children with, so of course that is crucial.

"I am being asked all the time do you want to have it all, and, I don't want to have it all - I want to have what men have.

"So if many men have children and a job, and that's what they choose, I do not know why I cannot have that, if that's what I choose."

Christ you really are scraping the barrel with this stuff.

The is a meltdown of some levels, step away from the computer and stop making a fool of yourself.

Touched as I am by your concern, you're alright thanks.

A little owned puppet of the Tories and now it would seem of his good lady.

I wonder if she also tells him to sit down and eat his fucking cereal...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29515805

Get a good husband, advises Nick Clegg's wife Miriam

Miriam Clegg: "I don't want to have it all - I want what men have"

Nick Clegg's wife says the most important decision a woman can make if she wants children and a successful career is choosing the right husband.

Miriam Gonzalez said it was crucial to have a willing man when it came to organising childcare, she suggested.

Mr Clegg has talked about how he prioritises time with his three sons and does the school run before attending cabinet meetings.

Ms Gonzalez is a partner at law firm Dechert LLP.

She was attending the launch of "Inspiring Women in Scotland" whose aim is to bring together high-profile female role models and girls from state schools.

Asked about the importance of sharing childcare duties with her husband she said: "If you want to have children... if in a family you have children there is an issue if you want to work, as to how you are going to organise childcare.

"I think it was [Facebook boss] Sheryl Sandberg that said the most important decision in your life is who you have children with, so of course that is crucial.

"I am being asked all the time do you want to have it all, and, I don't want to have it all - I want to have what men have.

"So if many men have children and a job, and that's what they choose, I do not know why I cannot have that, if that's what I choose."

This is pretty sinister stuff - hard to criticse Clegg from what you've quoted, quite revelaing that you have chosen to start a thread about a guy beung an equal partner with his wife.

This is pretty sinister stuff - hard to criticse Clegg from what you've quoted, quite revelaing that you have chosen to start a thread about a guy beung an equal partner with his wife.

Isn't it just.

I just wish you were a better speller. I feel it would add more gravitas to your point. Whatever it is.

Isn't it just.

I just wish you were a better speller. I feel it would add more gravitas to your point. Whatever it is.

I have always made posts riddled with typos, this is true.

It is also true that you have a hisotry of sexist posts, and in this thread you seem genuinely angry that Nick Clegg has a helathy, equal relationship with his wife.

I have always made posts riddled with typos, this is true.

It is also true that you have a hisotry of sexist posts, and in this thread you seem genuinely angry that Nick Clegg has a helathy, equal relationship with his wife.

You've got me. I admit it.

I shall attend counselling forthwith.

:(

You've got me. I admit it.

I shall attend counselling forthwith.

:(

You don't have to admit anything, your unhealthy attitude towards women is quite clear. Whether you think it is an attitude worth revising is your business. I presume this is a case of someone playing up the worst parts of their charcater behind the safety of an internety pseudonym and you actualy aren't so obviously sexist and misoginistic in real life.

You don't have to admit anything, your unhealthy attitude towards women is quite clear. Whether you think it is an attitude worth revising is your business. I presume this is a case of someone playing up the worst parts of their charcater behind the safety of an internety pseudonym and you actualy aren't so obviously sexist and misoginistic in real life.

Listen petal , I've seen enough of you on this forum to "know your game". But if you want to carry on with the kid on outrage, batter right in.

There's a love.

ETA: I quite like "internety" as a word. Well played.

:)

Listen petal , I've seen enough of you on this forum to "know your game". But if you want to carry on with the kid on outrage, batter right in.

No one is outraged from what I can see.

More head-shaking disappointment that knuckle-dragging Neanderthals like you still exist in the 21st century.

No one is outraged from what I can see.

More head-shaking disappointment that knuckle-dragging Neanderthals like you still exist in the 21st century.

Someone's got to be masculine to balance out the cardigan wearing Nigels such as yourself. Amirite?

There's a love.

ETA: I quite like "internety" as a word. Well played.

I'm not outraged. I've remarked several times about your horrendous attitude towards women, this is simply the latest example of it.

It's also fairly blatant, as there is nothing in what you have quoted that you could criticse Clegg for.

I'm not outraged. I've remarked several times about your horrendous attitude towards women, this is simply the latest example of it.

It's also fairly blatant, as there is nothing in what you have quoted that you could criticse Clegg for.

Uh huh, you've covered that already. Anything new to add?

Someone's got to be masculine to balance out the cardigan wearing Nigels such as yourself. Amirite?

That you equate casual sexism and misogyny with being "masculine" it's quite instructive too.

Archived