Hamilton Accies VS Aberdeen (Friday Nite Football) Live on BT Sport -

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you enjoy your night. Nonetheless its fucking shocking that Aberdeen fans cant travel to a game at Hamilton and be unable to get a train home. Surelythatwilldeter. Some potential travelling supporters.

Why is transport in this country so bad, is it that hard to have a train from Glasgow to Aberdeen leaving at 12:00.

Why is transport in this country so bad, is it that hard to have a train from Glasgow to Aberdeen leaving at 12:00.

I'm sure there was an episode of Tomorrow's World in 1967 that promised us personal tele-transporters by now.

My team: Partick Thistle

<<< glory hunter :P

Seriously, good to see the impact Accies have had so far this season. A good template for some other Scottish clubs.

Should be a good game on Saturday especially with a big away support and hopefully a growing amount of home fans.

No fighting over the shed now lads :P

Looking at the capacity:

Behind the goals must hold 2,200ish and the side stand must hold around 3,200ish so those two stands should be full.

Hopefully at least 5,000 of a crowd, with both stands being sold out.

not entirely sure we will sell out our end for a Friday night in Hamilton. Hope we do but would expect c1000

I think we'll have a bit more than that, I thought we would be close to filling that end.

The home end might be a bit busier than usual if you can buy a ticket on the night, with the possibility of some neutrals coming along. I think Aberdeen will still bring down a sizeable support. Should be a good game and hopefully a decent atmosphere. I reckon there could be a few goals in it.

Archived