Arbroath v East Stirlingshire

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The East Stirlingshire number 7 is one of the worst players I've ever seen in my life. The number 15 (I think, ginger hair) wasn't much better. Embarrassing that they are playing senior football.

I raise you there number 3. He was abysmal

The boy Tapping was the only one who probably deserved pass marks

It was a strange sort of a game, a mixture of seemingly lacklustre stuff with some excellent passing and movement. Dont think our goalie had to make a save. Linn's goal was a great strike, and our 3d was great team work. Could well have doubled our tally, but they were the worst team to have visited Gayfield.

The East Stirlingshire number 7 is one of the worst players I've ever seen in my life. The number 15 (I think, ginger hair) wasn't much better. Embarrassing that they are playing senior football.

Glad to see you have come to see some decent football ;) See you at Montrose next week? :)

Aye was a good day. Food was decent and the endless supply of drinks made it a real success. Nice touch to have a magician come as well! The bird hosting it was pleasant too.

Did Stenny last year so just try to take on different hospitality days with friends.

Aye was a good day. Food was decent and the endless supply of drinks made it a real success. Nice touch to have a magician come as well! The bird hosting it was pleasant too.

Did Stenny last year so just try to take on different hospitality days with friends.

Glad you had a good time, nice set up at Arbroath FC eh? How could you miss the massive game at Alloa for Cowden????

friends, plural, you, really :P

Archived