WOS cup

Poolwizard

RRG, do you look for reaction with your posts ?? I am new to P+B but looking through your posts today you have been totally disrespectful to a young Darvel team who have had a great start to their season. I bet your one of these huffy dicks who doesn't turn up at games and has also posted on P+B under a number of different guises. Howd your team do today........nuff said !!!!!!

I think you will find that RRG was in wind up mode hence why I called him a stirrer in a earlier post

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RRG, do you look for reaction with your posts ?? I am new to P+B but looking through your posts today you have been totally disrespectful to a young Darvel team who have had a great start to their season. I bet your one of these huffy dicks who doesn't turn up at games and has also posted on P+B under a number of different guises. Howd your team do today........nuff said !!!!!!

My god another new darvel poster. It's uncanny. I go to 95 per cent of games and only have one user name unlike you chaps.

Bryan Ive told you who I am and your childish behaviour and insults resulted in you being too scared to go and watch your team when they were playing mine. I have one user name and usually ignore you because you appear so pathetic but your regular insults about my team are irritating, especially from a fan of a team who appear to be struggling . You are beyond pity son.

Yes I go and watch Darvel but regardless of the result or opposition I will not comment on performance, good or bad. I will also not slag off other teams regardless of their league status, just to get some shitty pathetic attention on this forum.

Bryan Ive told you who I am and your childish behaviour and insults resulted in you being too scared to go and watch your team when they were playing mine. I have one user name and usually ignore you because you appear so pathetic but your regular insults about my team are irritating, especially from a fan of a team who appear to be struggling . You are beyond pity son.

I had little interest in watching my team give you the expected trouncing you got, I had little interest in engaging with a director or chairman of a team who clearly loses the plot whenever someone says something against his beloved club. I had little interest in watching my team play a team that let a.. What was it 50? 55? Year old man turn out for them. The whole thing was unappealing so i did something else with my Saturday as i have every right to .

I obviously hope darvel as a village have a football team representing them for many years to come, but i won't be put off passing comment on them or anyone else because some folk don't like the idea of someone thinking they will get hammered.

And son it's Brian not Bryan.

Johnstone 0 - Dunipace 5

Referee was the star of the show today with a series of frankly ludicrous decisions going against the Burgh. Still think the Pace would have won the game but the referee gifted them 3 of their goals.

0-1 : Two players go down after a collision of heads but the ref says play on and Johnny Mitchell slots home a great cross - very very controversial decision by the ref, thought all head knocks meant the game should be stopped straight away, double so when its a collision of heads and both have stayed down.

0-2 : Mitchell gets his second but looked offside.

0-3 : If that penalty had been given against the Pace I'd be fuming. Defender falls on the ball and chests it but ref points to the spot, Mitchell scores for a threesome.

0-4 : Grant scores direct from a corner after the keeper flaps at it and totally misses it. Although I think this was after the keeper had clearly taken a sore one in the face a couple of minutes earlier.

0-5 : Kirwin scores a belter from outside the box.

I think the ref gifted the Pace the first 3 goals but there was still a reasonable gulf in class to say that Dunipace would have won anyway.

Big big plaudits to Burgh for continuing to try and play passing football even when getting gubbed and well done on allowing the wee mascot to lead the teams out and to get his photo taken with the team.

????????

Yes I go and watch Darvel but regardless of the result or opposition I will not comment on performance, good or bad. I will also not slag off other teams regardless of their league status, just to get some shitty pathetic attention on this forum.

Always had a soft spot for Darvel, the first game I remember clearly was against your team, it must have been the year you had a good run in the Scottish.

You were awarded a penalty I remember, at the St Caths end, I was standing behind the goals where a Darvel fan was, I bet you ten bob our goalie saves it I said, your on wee guy. After the Darvel penalty was duly scored, to his credit the guy gave me the ten bob.

I'd sell my soul for ten bob, still would!

Lots of bother after that game, not football related though, and that's when I found out police wore clip on ties.

Good luck to darvel!

Always had a soft spot for Darvel, the first game I remember clearly was against your team, it must have been the year you had a good run in the Scottish.

You were awarded a penalty I remember, at the St Caths end, I was standing behind the goals where a Darvel fan was, I bet you ten bob our goalie saves it I said, your on wee guy. After the Darvel penalty was duly scored, to his credit the guy gave me the ten bob.

Lots of bother after that game, not football related though, and that's when I found out police wore clip on ties.

Good luck to darvel!

Good luck to darvel!

Johnstone 0 - Dunipace 5

Referee was the star of the show today with a series of frankly ludicrous decisions going against the Burgh. Still think the Pace would have won the game but the referee gifted them 3 of their goals.

0-1 : Two players go down after a collision of heads but the ref says play on and Johnny Mitchell slots home a great cross - very very controversial decision by the ref, thought all head knocks meant the game should be stopped straight away, double so when its a collision of heads and both have stayed down.

0-2 : Mitchell gets his second but looked offside.

0-3 : If that penalty had been given against the Pace I'd be fuming. Defender falls on the ball and chests it but ref points to the spot, Mitchell scores for a threesome.

0-4 : Grant scores direct from a corner after the keeper flaps at it and totally misses it. Although I think this was after the keeper had clearly taken a sore one in the face a couple of minutes earlier.

0-5 : Kirwin scores a belter from outside the box.

I think the ref gifted the Pace the first 3 goals but there was still a reasonable gulf in class to say that Dunipace would have won anyway.

Big big plaudits to Burgh for continuing to try and play passing football even when getting gubbed and well done on allowing the wee mascot to lead the teams out and to get his photo taken with the team.

Working in Paisley yesterday so took in this game. DRS your pretty much spot on with your take on the game.Though I thought Burgh were the better team between the second and third goals.I was Johnstone Burgh I would have been very disappointed with the referee,game should have been stopped right away at the head knock,some of the Burgh players certainly stopped to see if the players were ok.The pk was a mystery,I had similar view as the ref,no hand ball,no appeals from the Pace players,at 3-0 game over

I had little interest in watching my team give you the expected trouncing you got, I had little interest in engaging with a director or chairman of a team who clearly loses the plot whenever someone says something against his beloved club. I had little interest in watching my team play a team that let a.. What was it 50? 55? Year old man turn out for them. The whole thing was unappealing so i did something else with my Saturday as i have every right to .

I obviously hope darvel as a village have a football team representing them for many years to come, but i won't be put off passing comment on them or anyone else because some folk don't like the idea of someone thinking they will get hammered.

And son it's Brian not Bryan.

Now now Brian son, you know that,s not true. Have you forgotten the private messages you sent me when you told quite a different story. Anyway all the best to Rob Roy for the season ahead.

Archived