WOS cup

Poolwizard

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No pies unfortunately due to ongoing maintenance to former social club,however excellent temporary catering onsite.

Have you had no food at the ground since last season? What exactly is the problem.

Stirrer

You will hammer them , we all know it . let's quit the diplomacy here. Your not scared to say ardeer will beat us tommorrow, you think annbank will beat rossvale with a bit to spare so why not just give an honest prediction on this , you expect to win comfortably.

:rolleyes:

You will hammer them , we all know it . let's quit the diplomacy here. Your not scared to say ardeer will beat us tommorrow, you think annbank will beat rossvale with a bit to spare so why not just give an honest prediction on this , you expect to win comfortably.

:rolleyes:

If we play the way we have been then we have every chance of winning but Darvel have been playing well so will be given the respect they deserve

I think there will be plenty of goals

2-4

If we play the way we have been then we have every chance of winning but Darvel have been playing well so will be given the respect they deserve

I think there will be plenty of goals

2-4

They are a village team, you will stick more than four past them.

Auchinleck Talbot are not a bad village team wonder if the buffs would stick more than 4 past them.. Haha crackin theory youve got there

If you care to have a look it is Rob Roy fan who says we will stick more than 4 goals past Darvel

As I have said they are going well so we are well aware of their threat.

Auchinleck Talbot are not a bad village team wonder if the buffs would stick more than 4 past them.. Haha crackin theory youve got there

Maybe i wasn't clear - Typical ADL village team like darvel should be despatched no problem . Simple . We were not in the best of form last season when we played darvel in the west 1st round and predictably stuck seven past them without reply. Expect the buffs to do something similar.

There has always been hot food on sale at the ground. Weren't you at Newlandsfield last season? As I said,we don't have use of our regular pie hit due to the ongoing works at the former social club. The club have installed well above par caterers during this time to look after this side of the match day goings on.

Yeah i was but we played you in november , the problems you have had were after that were they not ?

Expect you to beat twood very comfortably tommorrow.

There has always been hot food on sale at the ground. Weren't you at Newlandsfield last season? As I said,we don't have use of our regular pie hit due to the ongoing works at the former social club. The club have installed well above par caterers during this time to look after this side of the match day goings on.

Good hot dog.

Stirrer

RRG is only pointing out the obvious. Darvel are at 14/1 at home with the Buffs at 1/20. And the bookies aren't daft. There's been a few high scoring games already this season and your team are on fire at the moment. This could well be another one. RRG is actually complimenting your team by pointing this out!

We are strong favourites at Muirkirk today and are the same odds as the Buffs but I will be happy just to progress to the next round.

Good luck today anyway mate!

RRG is only pointing out the obvious. Darvel are at 14/1 at home with the Buffs at 1/20. And the bookies aren't daft. There's been a few high scoring games already this season and your team are on fire at the moment. This could well be another one. RRG is actually complimenting your team by pointing this out!

We are strong favourites at Muirkirk today and are the same odds as the Buffs but I will be happy just to progress to the next round.

what bookies are giving these odds?

Learn to read before you post and make yourself look stupid (oops to late)

Learn to read before you post and make yourself look stupid (oops to late)

Watched a greyhound come in last at 2/9 midweek. I think Buffs will win the game,but having

watched Darvel earlier in the season the odds are ludicrous.

Archived