Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

Gonna sound like a manager now but Ive only seen it once. Long beats Hanley to the ball & would be through on goal if Hanley doesnae take him out. Red card every time usually. :wacko:

Then maybe you should pipe the f**k down untill you've seen it again, you repulsive dribbling moron. It's never a red card offence.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were watching a different game from me if you think Scotland didn't create anything.

Really? I cannae remember Forde having to make a serious save? None like Marshall from McGeady's shot. Martin had his chance he put wide but I didnae think Scotland created much at all.

Not if Long's touch to beat Hanley was so far in front of him that he'll never get to it before Marshall even if Hanley doesn't bring him down. It's not a goal scoring opportunity if Long was never going to have control of the ball after his initial touch.

I thought it was a definite red if he was gonna get the ball after he knocks it past Hanley, which I thought he was? I'll see it again at some point.

Gonna sound like a manager now but Ive only seen it once. Long beats Hanley to the ball & would be through on goal if Hanley doesnae take him out. Red card every time usually. :wacko:

This is the typecial celtic fan.

Does not care about football only cares about bigotry.

Ask her about Celtics forwards...she should know...

Then maybe you should pipe the f**k down untill you've seen it again, you repulsive dribbling moron. It's never a red card offence.

Are you a wee bit special?? :unsure2::unsure2::unsure2:

My points all stand whatever you think cos he smashes Forde in the face no long after which is 100% a second yellow card. If the ref doesnae bottle the decision its a totally different game again. End of.

Why ?
Why ?
Only player I liked (McLeod) failed to make the bench. Stuart Mccall is decent i suppose. Naismith, whittaker, brown,mulgrew, mcgeady, o Neil, o shea, wa!ters, strachan, mark McGhee, Gordon , Maloney, roy keane, james marshall, james disgrace McLean are all players I dislike. I detest McLean and Whittaker specifically. I may be an irrational tit but it's my honest feelings. Being English yet living in Scotland I've taken enough stick to be able to give it back. Especially with my Scottish father... In conclusion it's pleasant on the most minor levels to see Scotland do well however I sincerely believe that we will demolish you guys on Tuesday and I sincerely hope we do. If McLeod plays and scores my brain might imp!ode after the initial confusion however I doubt that will happen! You guys sre on the rise though! Sorry for spelling/comprehension failures I'm holding off a spew! To the c**t that down voted my previous comment I hope you catch the clap

Are you a wee bit special?? :unsure2::unsure2::unsure2:

My points all stand whatever you think cos he smashes Forde in the face no long after which is 100% a second yellow card. If the ref doesnae bottle the decision its a totally different game again. End of.

Your point doesn't stand at all you daft c**t. The incident you were referring to was absolutely not denying a clear goal scoring opportunity. Sit the f**k down and let those who actually understand the rules of the game have a conversation.

ETA: different goal but does remind me of 11 Years ago today

Illuminati confirmed.

Only player I liked (McLeod) failed to make the bench. Stuart Mccall is decent i suppose. Naismith, whittaker, brown,mulgrew, mcgeady, o Neil, o shea, wa!ters, strachan, mark McGhee, Gordon , Maloney, roy keane, james marshall, james disgrace McLean are all players I dislike. I detest McLean and Whittaker specifically. I may be an irrational tit but it's my honest feelings. Being English yet living in Scotland I've taken enough stick to be able to give it back. Especially with my Scottish father... In conclusion it's pleasant on the most minor levels to see Scotland do well however I sincerely believe that we will demolish you guys on Tuesday and I sincerely hope we do. If McLeod plays and scores my brain might imp!ode after the initial confusion however I doubt that will happen! You guys sre on the rise though! Sorry for spelling/comprehension failures I'm holding off a spew! To the c**t that down voted my previous comment I hope you catch the clap

Pipe down with that one. England could end up winning but they're not going to "demolish" anyone at all any time soon.

I hope MacLeod(Good to see Sevco fans can spell their own players names) turns out to be a player and I've no problem with him being in the squad but he's achieved precisely the square root of f**k all at the moment. Could be the next John Fleck for all we know.

^ ^ ^

:lol:

How well did yer national team do in the world cup finals again ? :rolleyes::lol:

And I also voted you down spewing pish over the thread. :)

Illuminati confirmed.

Pipe down with that one. England could end up winning but they're not going to "demolish" anyone at all any time soon.

Eleven is a one and a one, one and one is two. There were two towers in nine eleven. Nine eleven happened in September. Black September happened in Munich. Munich has a football team called Bayern, Robben plays for Bayern and is Dutch.

Spooky! Luminarty is confirm.

This is the typecial celtic fan. Does not care about football only cares about bigotry. Ask her about Celtics forwards...she should know...

Erm, WTF?? :lol: Which one of Shane Long or Grant Hanley is a bigot exactly? :blink:

:lol:

That was an expected result against an inferior side, and should be looking to do the same in Ireland.

You won but that doesnae make Ireland an inferior side. We played as shite as possible & still were a crossbar away from drawing. MON makes better selections & the ref does his job & its a different game. I said I wasnae looking forward for June but f**k it, bring it on cos Im confident it'll be different at the aviva.

Your point doesn't stand at all you daft c**t. The incident you were referring to was absolutely not denying a clear goal scoring opportunity. Sit the f**k down and let those who actually understand the rules of the game have a conversation.

I know the rules thanks anyway wee man. Your boring and your embarrassing yourself. :)

Not if Long's touch to beat Hanley was so far in front of him that he'll never get to it before Marshall even if Hanley doesn't bring him down. It's not a goal scoring opportunity if Long was never going to have control of the ball after his initial touch.

Indeed