Aberdeen vs Motherwell 24/10/14

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't honestly think Taylor is that bad, he's been used as a scapegoat by the fans when really the majority of the players have been under performing.

As much as I know the Jerel comment is tongue in cheek, he's nowhere that bad.

Yes he is that bad. Actually he is worse. Taylor is one of the worst I have seen play for Dons.

Nonsense. I can name a dozen defenders who were worse. The boy needs a bit of time to bed in and get to know his teammates. Playing with two up front doesn't give him the extra protection other players were afforded last season. I think he will come good.

Needs to get rid of the number 5 shirt though, think people get flashbacks of diamond while he wears it.

I could understand your bedding in comment if this was some untried youngster we are talking about but this is 24 year old who has played over 180 games yet still had no positional sense, no ball control and a nasty habit of giving the opposition the ball in and around his own box. Lads a dud and needs punted.

For this game? Probably not, but you will be able to pay at the gate.

That's the thing. It costs more when you pay at the gate (£20 concession) £13 advance. Don't really fancy paying £20. Ah well, I'll try and get tickets in 'advance' and if they don't let me, then they'll lose out on cash

As much as I enjoy having two up front we are absolutely haemorrhaging goals at the moment. Motherwell are still good going forward and we can take them lightly. Start with one up and make changes if need be.

Totally disagree with you as we are at Home and we need to attack teams. I also think Goodwillie can't play 1-up front by himself and Rooney is blowing hot and cold - more cold recently. I would rather play 2 up front at home and then maybe 1 upfront away from home.

One stat is that Motherwell have scored the least amount of goals by any team this season, now that might be unlucky but reading the Motherwell fans and they said they are brutal at the moment - hopefully that will continue on Friday.

I held off the 'Taylor is shite' bandwagon for as long as possible but I've seen him have a few poor games now and he was woeful on Friday.

Needs benched.

Yes he is that bad. Actually he is worse. Taylor is one of the worst I have seen play for Dons.

I don't know who you're talking about, but its an almost impossibility that he's worse than either Ifil or this diddy:

_48102809_grassi466.jpg

I held off the 'Taylor is shite' bandwagon for as long as possible but I've seen him have a few poor games now and he was woeful on Friday.

Needs benched.

I think he's got potential but plays like a nervous wreck half the time. His signing was always bizarre anyway - we didn't need a centre back with Considine and Shaughnessy there, we needed a left back.

Talking of which, any idea how Shaughnessy is doing at Falkirk? Their results haven't been too clever to be fair.

If Anderson is fit, I'd stick him in for Taylor and stay with two up front. If he's not (or if he needs to come off after an hour or so) I'd go 4-5-1 but keep Rooney. He's not doing so well this season, granted, but with Motherwell's defence playing the way they are he's going to get chances and a couple of confidence-boosting goals should help him kick on.

I don't know who you're talking about, but its an almost impossibility that he's worse than either Ifil or this diddy:

_48102809_grassi466.jpg

Davide Grassi! :lol:

I didn't realise he actually played for yous. He was absolutely woeful for us.

I think this will be the game that changes our season.

We only try against Aberdeen (in the league obviously) so I'm going for a comfotable 4-1 away win.

Archived