Dundee vs Accies

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would Dundee let the drum in? I imagine your fans are the type that hate drums. If not then we'll just wrap it up in the pirate flag. You never know, if there isn't any corner flag handbags we might just give the flag to DEEJANGO. Heard he loves that flag.

Would Dundee let the drum in? I imagine your fans are the type that hate drums. If not then we'll just wrap it up in the pirate flag. You never know, if there isn't any corner flag handbags we might just give the flag to DEEJANGO. Heard he loves that flag.

:lol:

I actually love it. The first time I seen it I honestly laughed for about 10 minutes.

Bring the flag and the drum they will be more than welcome. Not sure if they will let your parrot in though.

Never seen the pirate flag. Has anybody got a picture or is it a have to be there thing? Can't be worse than when both sets of fans were just desperate to lay in to each other but were separated by a 3 foot fence. That was embarrassing.

leave the drum at home just bring your mrs and get her to make all the noise and she can nip downstairs at half time for your pie and Bovril as well

Archived