Dundee vs Accies

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrighty everyone, never post on this but felt obliged by how naive some of the Dundee fans are. Fair play last season you were the better team head to head. But how some can say you having nothing to fear against currently the best defence and one of the top goal scoring teams is plain daft. Anyway on to the game, I think Accies will win 2-0, their work rate hasn't been matched by Aberdeen or Celtic so don't believe Dundee sitting in 7th spot will be any better.

^ Definite no-voter.

I'm loving this Accies cockiness. I thought they would be so humble too.

Keep it coming boys, keep it coming...

Think their pretty restrained myself. If I was an Accie fan would be giving it big licks, huge licks to everyone, time for us to knock them off their perch though the cheatin cuntos.

Hartley knows how to stifle Accies teams , he did it with Alloa and fair play to him last season he got his tactics spot on against us , Would take a draw .

Has Letheren been dropped ? was always great in the games last season .

Twisted his knee yesterday in the warm up.

dundee had the sign over us last season

but this season wer playing much better then last season

2.1 accies but would take a draw

btw how is clarkson playing for dundee?

I'd say we were playing better football too, maybe not quite to the same extent mind you. It's probably just blind faith but I reckon this is set up for us to win, it'd be a great boost for us and hardly disastrous for accies.

Clarkson has been great. Scored every game he's played in, including games for the reserves so is guaranteed to start. Really looking forward to this!

I can see no other result than a convincing Accies win. This team is special, certainly the best side I have seen in my time supporting Accies. No fear, fast attacking football and incredible work ethic and team spirit. Be afraid Dundee fans, be afraid.

The team are very good, the fans are special.

Now that the obvious joke is out of the way, I'd take a draw. Though I do fondly remember your doom-laden predictions towards us least season, shortly before that comedy-cuts arse collapse against Dumbarton.

:)

I can see Hartley starting McBride again to try and stop the waves of Accies players chasing the punts up the park from Devlin/Canning.

McBride played well yesterday but with Thomson back its going to be a tough choice.

Davo also played well but McPake might be back after his bereavement.

I'd like to see us go with -

Gk- Bain

Rb- Kerr

Cb- Konrad

Cb- McPake

Lb- Irvine

Rm- Harkins

Cm- McAlister

Cm- Thomson

Lm- McGowan

St- Stewart

St- Clarkson

I thought McGinn had been hooked yesterday but after watching the highlights it looks like he picked up a injury.

The team are very good, the fans are special.

Now that the obvious joke is out of the way, I'd take a draw. Though I do fondly remember your doom-laden predictions towards us least season, shortly before that comedy-cuts arse collapse against Dumbarton.

:)

post-45176-0-31779200-1413709510.jpgpost-45176-0-69589600-1413709524.jpgpost-45176-0-04957600-1413709533_thumb.j

Archived