Dundee vs Accies

On the highlights he was continually apologising and saying he couldn't see because of the sun, he was having a mare attacking wise, seemed pretty comfortable defending though.

He gave the ball away a few times too which lead to decent attacks for Motherwell and gave it away when Konrad got booked for a shoulder tackle on the edge of the box.

He seems to give the ball away alot. Decent wee player but needs to work on the passing side.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know where dundee get their optimism from, they struggled to beat us when we had 9 men last year.

How will hartly play this one?

1. Park the bus and hoofball.

2. Park the bus and kick accies of the park.

3. Park the Bus and kick accies of the park and Hoofball.

4. Leave the sprinklers on and get the game abandoned so they can get 11 new players in January.

Don't know where dundee get their optimism from, they struggled to beat us when we had 9 men last year.

How will hartly play this one?

2. Park the bus and kick accies of the park.

3. Park the Bus and kick accies of the park and Hoofball.

Irony meter off the scale!!

I'm in hospitality for this one so either result can be handled with the appropriate levels if inebriation. Also being dressed up and in the ground for a couple of hours after the whistle should keep me safe from the Hamilton ruffians.

I'm as surprised as everyone else at how well Hamilton have been doing. I don't really pay attention to other teams but I thought they didn't make many changes since last season. Hopefully it's just a prolonged honeymoon period that ends next week, also hope they haven't figured out how to beat us yet.

Will they get the shankly? That would be surreal.

when Aberdeen got players running at the accies defence they struggled I would go with Roberts and boyle with Clarkson up top should be enough pace to cause them problems

Get Clarky, Peaso, Wighton, Stewart, Roberts, Boyler and The Tank on from the start and blow these c***s away in the first 15 minutes.

Draw would do fine. Because of Alex Neil's attacking philosophy we do give other teams chances. One day that is going to bite us on the arse. Great season so far. You aren't doing too badly either?

Shall we have a betting pool on how many players will get sent off?

This will be an absolute battle and I would dearly love an Accies win but I just have a feeling in my gut that Dundee are going to take three points

I hope the Accies will be ready for probably the most physical game of the season so far

I reckon every other set of supporters have rightly praised Hamilton for their football this season with the possible exception of Dees. I'm not totally au fait with the rivalry between the two clubs from last season but I would have thought/hoped there would be respect for the outstanding start to the season Hamilton have had from all lovers of football in Scotland.

As an aside, what has Dundee done so far this season to think they are the team to halt the Hamilton juggernaut?

Shall we have a betting pool on how many players will get sent off?

This will be an absolute battle and I would dearly love an Accies win but I just have a feeling in my gut that Dundee are going to take three points

I hope the Accies will be ready for probably the most physical game of the season so far

Will you be having a breakdown similar to your fantastic anti-Dundee rant on the Accies v Aberdeen thread this week?

We are only a physical team when required to be. Right now we are all about the skill,flair and free-flowing football.

I reckon every other set of supporters have rightly praised Hamilton for their football this season with the possible exception of Dees. I'm not totally au fait with the rivalry between the two clubs from last season but I would have thought/hoped there would be respect for the outstanding start to the season Hamilton have had from all lovers of football in Scotland.

As an aside, what has Dundee done so far this season to think they are the team to halt the Hamilton juggernaut?

Don't be a fool old man Danger.

£50 charity bet that Hamilton won't beat us? Accept or toddle off.

Don't be a fool old man Danger.

£50 charity bet that Hamilton won't beat us? Accept or toddle off.

That's cowardly and disingenuous. I'll take a £50 charity bet on Hamilton beating you. If it's a draw each of us donate £50 to the charity of the other's choice.

What do you say?

That's cowardly and disingenuous. I'll take a £50 charity bet on Hamilton beating you. If it's a draw each of us donate £50 to the charity of the other's choice.

What do you say?

f**k the draw. If it's a draw we'll roll it over until the next time.

Dundee win and £50 to the Scottish SPCA from old Clivey.

Archived