Linlithgow Rose v Raith Rovers

Rovers1992/1993

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are bad. I mean REALLY bad. That was fucking painful, I felt guilty when we won the penalty completely outplayed by Linlithgow who should've been a good few up at half time.

I'm off the fence now, Murray out for me, too. Billy Reid in.

I'd rather see Danny Lennon or Derek Adams in. Either way though, still think we need to get Murray out.

read all the shite comments on here.but i am literally ten minutes in the door from the pub.(aye ano) where i was having a drink or two with who i would say were real raith fans.you know the ones who go to games.and they were saying the rose were the best team they had beaten this season.

all the best in your last round.

Tried to resist posting while enjoying a post match shandy but Fcuk me ! If Raith are trying to gloat after struggling to beat a junior tesm who outclassed and outplayed them for much of the game then you really sre backward!

Yes goals win u gamrs and yes you won but for around 65 - 70 minutes did you hope or think it would happen ?

Caldron and whoever else wants to wallow in beating s junior team - crack on but the 2,250 others inside the ground know the game wss not what you think !!

Very proud of our guys !! And obwards to yhe games that REALLY count for us.

In terms or wage robbers - id class everyone other than your keeper ! Especially Billy Elliott up front eho in my opinion wss utter rank....

HAIL THE GALLANT !!

On a side note, hope your fans enjoyed the trip.

Score twice- Don't deserve to win.

Don't score at all- Deserved to win.

Junior logic.

You are quite right goals win games.

But for any decent Raith fan to suggest that the result was a true reflection is kidding themselves. A part time junior side for long periods out fought and played a poor reflection on the championship.

A full time team who had a player go down with cramp having been run ragged by a part timer. It's a tad embarrassing I would think?

Good luck to Raith in the next round and thanks to the 2-300 who made journey. Easy to confuse who actually is the big team.

I don't think we strolled the second half at all. We were the better team but didn't stroll it.

We are horrible. Too many passengers.

Hearts next week will be fun.

Yeah agree with this. We started the 2nd half poorly but got a foothold after the first 10 minutes or so. The least said about the first half the better.

Only three or four players could be given pass marks today.

McKeown was run ragged by the right winger, Scott and Fox were completely ineffective and Elliot was well off the pace.

Archived