Kilmarnock V Dundee

Really poor from us in midfield and defence on saturday. Dundee were great on the counter and that Boyle is lightning. Harkins always turns up against us aswell.

Thought the first goal was a mile offside but highlights show its pretty tight.

The pressure we applied late on could have, on another day nabbed us a draw but it wasn't to be.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really poor from us in midfield and defence on saturday. Dundee were great on the counter and that Boyle is lightning. Harkins always turns up against us aswell.

Thought the first goal was a mile offside but highlights show its definitely onside.

The pressure we applied late on could have, on another day nabbed us a draw but it wasn't to be.

Fixed that for you 8)

Watched the whole game again yesterday and was a little surprised to notice that Killie's period of pressure wasn't any longer than the last eight minutes.

You have to credit Hartley for that, he's seems to be able to massage plenty of egos at once (probably because he has first hand experience of it).

It's all pantomime stuff with Harkins borne through frustration. In reality, if the majority of Killie fans met him in the street they'd shake his hand and thank him for the part he played in our winning cup run.

I agree with this. I've always liked Harkins. He did a half decent job at Rugby Park but nothing brilliant.

I always laugh at the games where he is involved.........support gives him pelters all game and then go mental when he gives a wee smile or clap in response back at them.

Dundee were good again on Saturday. Similar to opening day they pressed us really well and Hartley seems to have them all working hard. I actually think they play similar to us - try to stay solid and hard to beat and then go on the break. Saturdays game was like St Johnstone in the cup in that we seemed to run out of ideas of how to get through them for the most part. Dundee are the best team I've saw us against this season.

Despite our poor display and lack of threat for the majority of the game, the craziness of the last 10 mins of the game seemed to make the whole day worthwhile. I was glad that the majority of the crowd didn't get on the back of the players too much.

Worried about our right hand side. Barbour just doesn't give me confidence and whether its McKenzie of Johnston in front of him we just seem ineffectual down that side. Not really too sure how you would fit Muirhead in the team and play a similar system but that is what has to happen for me. Possibly shift Magennis out right and put Robbie through the middle.

I agree with this. I've always liked Harkins. He did a half decent job at Rugby Park but nothing brilliant.

I always laugh at the games where he is involved.........support gives him pelters all game and then go mental when he gives a wee smile or clap in response back at them.

Dundee were good again on Saturday. Similar to opening day they pressed us really well and Hartley seems to have them all working hard. I actually think they play similar to us - try to stay solid and hard to beat and then go on the break. Saturdays game was like St Johnstone in the cup in that we seemed to run out of ideas of how to get through them for the most part. Dundee are the best team I've saw us against this season.

Despite our poor display and lack of threat for the majority of the game, the craziness of the last 10 mins of the game seemed to make the whole day worthwhile. I was glad that the majority of the crowd didn't get on the back of the players too much.

Worried about our right hand side. Barbour just doesn't give me confidence and whether its McKenzie of Johnston in front of him we just seem ineffectual down that side. Not really too sure how you would fit Muirhead in the team and play a similar system but that is what has to happen for me. Possibly shift Magennis out right and put Robbie through the middle.

Yeah were set up to be a hard working outfit. Dont get me wrong we do play some good football to were not a long ball team. We keep the ball on the deak, were pretty hard to break down aswell and of course have a few players who will cause alot of teams problems on there day. I said at the start of the season that ee could finish 7th and I still stand by that.

Ive seen killie a few times, look similar to us as in you use eremenko to dictate play, is he plays well killie play well. Same with harkins, is he turns it out then without question were going to play well.

Up until you got 1 back id say it was probably the most confident and most comfortable performance so far from us this season. We seem to play against the other teams strengths.

I remember one buffoon who wanted Dundee to sign Anya, and knock the Derry down for a new stand that sits at 70 degrees. This buffoon also wanted to play five balls in attack for speed. That bufoon is you trippy.

So you haven't read the book. Thought so. At least I know a player when I see one.

Calm down trippy FFS, and lay off the coke.

Calm down... haven't even warmed up yet. Ok, I exaggerated for dramatic effect but they're definitely the best buys of this season. Stewart is such clever player and it's great to see him successfull after the route he's followed.

Calm down... haven't even warmed up yet. Ok, I exaggerated for dramatic effect but they're definitely the best buys of this season. Stewart is such clever player and it's great to see him successfull after the route he's followed.

I honestly could pick out of our new signings who has been our 'best buy'. Hartley has made excellent signings.

Bain,McPake,Konrad,Harkins,McGowan,Clarkson and Stewart have all been superb and I couldn't choose between them.

I honestly could pick out of our new signings who has been our 'best buy'. Hartley has made excellent signings.

Bain,McPake,Konrad,Harkins,McGowan,Clarkson and Stewart have all been superb and I couldn't choose between them.

McGinn's been good as well but he sames to play a blinder one week then shite the next.

Wouldn't say McGinn has had a shite game for us. Sames to be if the opposition don't attack down the wings then fullbacks tend to go unnoticed. Stewart is probably my favourite player at the moment. Bags of potential, young and is only gonna get better. Plus, he's gorgeous.

Yes, agree all been excellent and Harkins latterly. However I feel that Clarkson stands out due to goals per game and Stewart due to his intelligence and the fact he's just gone full time.

Yes, agree all been excellent and Harkins latterly. However I feel that Clarkson stands out due to goals per game and Stewart due to his intelligence and the fact he's just gone full time.

As soon as Clarkson got the ball on Saturday I knew he was scoring, tremendous in front of goal. Stewart has 4 goals in the last 3 games which is some going and 7 in all competitions this season. Sames to me they could bag 30 between them this season.

I see Greg Aitken's fantastic performance refereeing this game has seen him rewarded by being appointed to Morton v Forfar at the weekend.

One of the Sunday papers said he had a great game and had a great future ahead of him.

post-25521-0-83005800-1415201382_thumb.p

Archived