6. Kilmarnock
7. Dundee
8. Partick Thistle
9. St Johnstone

10. Motherwell
11. Ross County
12. St Mirren

- Hearts gain automatic promotion
- Hibs defeat The Rangers Inter in play-off, then lose to Ross County (Hibs are still scum, even if they did destroy The Rangers Inter)
- Celtic crippled by hidden massive mounting debts announce move to Ireland and transfer to Irish leagues and FA in desperation to survive at news of The Rangers Inter failing to gain promotion and subsequently being liquidated

Depressingly realistic scenario:

1. Celtic
2. Dundee United
3. Aberdeen
4. Inverness Caledonian Thistle
5. Kilmarnock
6. Dundee
7. St Johnstone
8. Motherwell
9. Hamilton Academical
10. Partick Thistle
11. St Mirren
12. Ross County

- Hearts gain automatic promotion (Rangers getting deducted points due to admin for sure even if Hearts form does falter badly)
- Rangers destroy spineless St Mirren in play-off
- Celtic repeat calls for move to English Premier League, criticize quality of Scottish league and lack of competition, claim they would be the biggest team in the world upon being knocked out of CL qualifiers by team of Hungarian farmers

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope:

1. Dundee United

2. Aberdeen

3. Celtic

4. Inverness Caledonian Thistle

5. Dundee

6. St Johnstone

7. Motherwell

8. Kilmarnock

9. Hamilton Accies

10. Partick

11. Ross County

12. Jim Goodwin's team of Ned's (Bar Steven Thompson)

• 4 months later...
Ludo *1, on 27 Oct 2014 - 18:29, said:Ludo *1, on 27 Oct 2014 - 18:29, said:

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. Dundee United

4. Inverness

5. Kilmarnock

6. Dundee

7. Hamilton

8. Partick Thistle

9. St Johnstone

10. Motherwell

11. Ross County

12. St Mirren (Tommy Craig factor)

Only one I got badly wrong was St Johnstone, who at the time, to be fair, looked like one of the worst sides we'd played. Swap Killie for St Johnstone and that could still easily happen. ETA: United and ICT obviously swapped as well, but I wouldn't consider that one badly wrong.

1. Sellick

2. Caley

3. Aberdeen

4. Utd

5. Kilmarnock

6. Dundee

7. Hamilton

8. Ross county

9. Partick thistle

10. St. Johnstone

11. St. Mirren

12. Motherwell

Celtic are too strong overall. Will be closer than last year though. Caley have impressed me most of the rest. Killies rise facilitated by the plastic pitch.

Hamiltons good start will ensure their upcoming plummet doesn't end too badly.

Motherwell and st. Mirren need a managerial change as a minimum.

Uncle roy will bail out county and despite last seasons heroics st Johnstone are slow at the back and one paced going forward with no-one currently scoring for them.

I'm fairly happy with that - got Killie and St. Johnstone arse about tit for top/bottom 6 but called the split apart from that. It seems daft in hindsight but I think even some Saints fans were fearing the worst at that point.

Aberdeen and Caley the next worst mix up but Caley were on fire early doors and were the best team we had played at that point.

Some excellent foresight in the closing paragraphs - particularly the Hamilton statement as this was not a common opinion at the time.

Tbf if you United beat Aberdeen this weekend and our game against ICT we're in for a good shout at third.

Considering our league form since January then 3rd would be a tremendous achievement this season.

Do you or any Arab think you will get 2 wins from these games?

I think we'll win one of them. Unfortunately we'll probably lose both.

Caley game will be your best chance cos they have slumped as well but they are still picking up draws against even the better sides like celtic and Dundee :P

Archived