Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not having you lot wouldn't also be annoyed about that, its fucking outrageous. And the only possible explanation for it is flagrant abuse of power by her Mother. Anybody would be annoyed.

I think you lot are opposed to it simply cause its me. I could post its a nice day today and you'd be all over it saying its pissing with rain etc.

That was my distinctly unimpressed face at Jim standing up to speak to people when every other candidate had just answered the first question sitting down.

Fancy wearing this next to Jim on stage when he loses his seat?

post-35247-0-17621900-1429720136_thumb.p

There's no forgiving stuff like that. Its not even the award its the injustice of it.

I learned more than that cow anyway.

I hope to f**k you never have to really deal with an injustice!

On the other hand I'd love to see you standing for election - the post match speech would be a thing of beauty.

So the forum's resident caricature is not merely a demented liar, but one with a dangerous grudge on a soon-to-be-elected representative as well. Oh well, I suppose it'll be the nice chaps with the helmets and the MP5s coming to collect him then, rather than the men in white coats.

So the forum's resident caricature is not merely a demented liar, but one with a dangerous grudge on a soon-to-be-elected representative as well. Oh well, I suppose it'll be the nice chaps with the helmets and the MP5s coming to collect him then, rather than the men in white coats.

Its not her really more her Mum and sister. Her I only know through them, and assume she is the same as they are. And I have never lied, you should really be able to back up stuff like that.

I'm not having you lot wouldn't also be annoyed about that, its fucking outrageous. And the only possible explanation for it is flagrant abuse of power by her Mother. Anybody would be annoyed.

I think you lot are opposed to it simply cause its me. I could post its a nice day today and you'd be all over it saying its pissing with rain etc.

Well, aye - to be annoyed at the time is understandable. To still be annoyed as an adult - less so.

You couldn't POSSIBLY know that for certain and you definitely won't know the full criteria for awarding prizes either.

It's not necessarily just about the final exam result.

You need to get a grip.

I saw her fucking marks, I got a band one A, only one in the year, she got band three. She showed me her exam results. The award was for the outstanding pupil in that subject that year. She wasn't even second.

Granny Danger, on 22 Apr 2015 - 17:52, said:

Why are sensible posters allowing the fuzzy arsehole guy to hijack yet another thread?

You're looking at people who even respond to the most obvious trolls on the forum.

While Fuzzy is a clear fucking lunatic, I actually find the guy pretty amusing.

Archived