Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STV news piece on foodbanks last week. Reporter goes to a weege foodbank and interviews some of the patrons. Shock horror, three out of the four they spoke to were migrants: an Asian woman and her two kids, and two Romanians. Very delighted to be walking out laden with free bags of food. I'm like, WTF is Murphy and the nippy sweety on about here? This facility has increased in use in main due to mass migration and the punters are loving the handouts. I saw nothing but smiling faces. The one Scot was a woman who had been benefit sanctioned for not showing up at her Job Centre Plus interview.. Maybe she should get our her bed. Just nonsense what these leftists are making of this issue, per usual.

I suspect you won't, but it would be just super if you could show your face round these parts next Friday when the results are known.

I'm sure we'd all greatly enjoy seeing your bottom lip quiver and your arse collapse in unison.

Having a mare Lee Mair on Call Kaye or whatever you call it.

Could only listen for 5 mins before I switched it off. Spent the 5 minutes dodging the callers simple hypothetical question, would you rather have a Tory Government than have a helping hand from the SNP? Predictably he went on about 1924 blah blah.

Having a mare Lee Mair on Call Kaye or whatever you call it.

Could only listen for 5 mins before I switched it off. Spent the 5 minutes dodging the callers simple hypothetical question, would you rather have a Tory Government than have a helping hand from the SNP? Predictably he went on about 1924 blah blah.

Turn it back on.

A constituent of his called him out as a "liar" when he claimed he voted against the welfare cut. She'd already posted her postal vote.????

I think he knows he's fucked. Kaye Adams in fairness gave it tight early on. The callers more so. She's let him make a tit since then with little interjection as he's done it by himself.

I think he also knows he's losing his seat.

Wonderful.

Has he had any friendly callers at all?

Wonderful.

Has he had any friendly callers at all?

I remember an icebreaker first call. Other than that, he's been taking an utter kicking. Last call now and a party member says he's voted Labour for the first time.

Neil Findlay and Katie Clark must be looking at Jim and Kez and think that not in a million years they'd be worse than that. Not that I give a f**k mind.

I remember an icebreaker first call. Other than that, he's been taking an utter kicking. Last call now and a party member says he's voted Labour for the first time.

Neil Findlay and Katie Clark must be looking at Jim and Kez and think that not in a million years they'd be worse than that. Not that I give a f**k mind.

Neil Findlay and Katie Clark looked like the obvious shouts. Yes friendly, left wing of the party and the type of people who can reach out to the working classes/students with a bit of credibility.

Murphy was a monstrous mistake for Scottish labour. Kezia getting deputy with Murphy as leader is going to end up costing her too I think.

STV news piece on foodbanks last week. Reporter goes to a weege foodbank and interviews some of the patrons. Shock horror, three out of the four they spoke to were migrants: an Asian woman and her two kids, and two Romanians. Very delighted to be walking out laden with free bags of food. I'm like, WTF is Murphy and the nippy sweety on about here? This facility has increased in use in main due to mass migration and the punters are loving the handouts. I saw nothing but smiling faces. The one Scot was a woman who had been benefit sanctioned for not showing up at her Job Centre Plus interview.. Maybe she should get our her bed. Just nonsense what these leftists are making of this issue, per usual.

Yes, lets starve people, It's not a new idea but it could work. c**t.

I cried the day BNP with shirts got elected in Scotland.

The man has no idea anymore, he just regurgitates the same comments. 1924, hung parliament, working for a labour majority, error in david camerons margin etc etc throw in the odd sporting analogy and that is the best he has. Empty promises, i think more and more people are seeing him for what he really is. A creepy, self serving, clueless career politician. Hope you get your jotters next week Jimbo.

Wait, let me get this straight. The man who has been banging on for 4 months about how the biggest party forms the government is now referencing 1924 when (I think) Ramsey Mcdonald formed a labour government despite having less seats than the tories at the time?

He's basically confirming he was talking complete shit before. So two faced it's unbelievable

The mind truly boggles

Wait, let me get this straight. The man who has been banging on for 4 months about how the biggest party forms the government is now referencing 1924 when (I think) Ramsey Mcdonald formed a labour government despite having less seats than the tories at the time?

He's basically confirming he was talking complete shit before. So two faced it's unbelievable

The mind truly boggles

Two points from his performance this morning I wish someone had nailed him on; firstly, if the SNP have "cut and pasted" Labour policy wholesale as he claims then it's no big stretch to form a deal to enact their own policies.

Secondly, if we take at face value that he is "in charge" and that policy is not the issue then one would deduce presentation is. He has failed to convince voters and is culpable of costing Labour a Westminster majority.

Resign! Resign! (Waves order paper vigourously)

Archived