Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

If the whole being a political party thing doesn't work out for them, Laboru could always offer up their leadership position as a new diet fad....

Jeepers! I went through eight weeks of radio therapy and a couple of courses of chemo last year - lost sixteen kilos in a month - and I never looked that bad!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little teapot..

CD1U-SWWAAAfIE-.jpg

It was pointed out that the poster had the SNP signpost pointing forwards anf the Labour Signpost( out of shot) pointing backwards. Another Labour Faux pas.

According to a source he has committed himself to five years at Westminster if he is re elected.

Where does that leave his I will be running for First Minister in 2016 comments now?

Edit. Just crossed my mind I thought that pose was familiar

disco-stu.jpg

All the best mate. Had no idea. Keep fighting the good fight. x

Good man. All the best.

Never knew, hope yer alright now!

Cheers, chaps. Onwards and upwards at the moment - seeing an Independent Scotland in my lifetime is a great motivator!

It's hardly surprising Jim is having a nightmare of a campaign.

Does anyone remember anything of note Jim done before being touted as branch leader? Nope. For some reason the media seemed to have him down as this heavyweight politician who commanded respect etc..etc..

It's hardly surprising Jim is having a nightmare of a campaign.

Does anyone remember anything of note Jim done before being touted as branch leader? Nope. For some reason the media seemed to have him down as this heavyweight politician who commanded respect etc..etc..

He single handedly won the NO vote. You obviously weren't paying attention.

Archived