ICT vs ACCIES

May be bit early but I'm just having a slow day so thought I start it.

This will be a really tough test, Thistle playing really well, and have a great home record.

After today's performance I would say we need to work on tightening things up through the week, the defense definetly needs changed back to what it was, now I could be wrong here but if i remember correctly we've conceded 8 of our 10 goals in the league when Canning or Gillespie have been in the defense.

So the team I'd like to see start is...

............................McGovern

....Gordon.......Devlin.......Tena......Hendrie

...........................MacKinnion

...Imrie....... Crawford.......Andreu....Redmond

.................................MAC

Think this will be a big game for Hendrie, with Gillespie suspended, he's a sure thing to start, so hope he proves himself.

I have a positive feeling about this game so I'll say 1-1 with Andreu getting ours.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be a tough one and I think we'll have to wait a wee bit longer to get back to winning ways. However, Inverness are one of the only teams we can actually hold the element of surprise against as our performance earlier in the season was nothing like what we are capable of. I'm going for another comfortable ICT win though as I think they're playing well other than yesterday's result but, even then, a 1 - 0 defeat at Celtic isn't disastrous...

By your standards.

Saw on twitter that ICT are letting u16s in for free. Does that only apply to home fans or do we get it too?

'UNDER 16's GO FREE' - Offer Terms & Conditions

1. Under 16's must be accompanied by a paying adult to qualify for this offer.
  2. Maximum 2 Free U16's tickets per paying adult.
  3. Tickets must be obtained before 5:30pm on Friday 7th November - NOT available on the day of the game.
  4. Offer available in person or by phone only.
  5. Paying Adult also includes Season Ticket holders aged 16 and over.

Due to inverness beating us already, they may not flood the midfeild and play hoofball. Let's hope so

We'll use the same total possession football tactics we have used in every game under John Hughes and maybe only one or two changes in the starting 11 from the Celtic game.

Should be both teams well matched and maybe only one goal in it. Would not be surprised if this ended in a draw either.

I think this will be close so long as we get back to defending decently. Unlike the Thistle game I think the first goal in this one will be absolutely vital!! Can see us either losing 1-0 or winning 1-0. I'll say the latter with #22 doing the business again:-))

Should be a good game and I'd say both teams are evenly matched. Hopefully Neil learns from his mistakes of the last few games, if he does I don't see why we can't win this, if he doesn't we will be punished. Result wise I'd go for two each, Accies goals coming from #22 and Imrie.

Archived