UKIP

Im_Rodger

A Tory Hibee! If it weren't for the EU, Farage and his foreign wife wouldn't have jobs or funding for their party. Funny that.

You are partly right as Paul Sykes and Richard Desmond have given UKIP over a £1 million each in the last year or so. However, most of UKIP's full-time staff are funded by their MEPs' allowances and UKIP's group in the European Parliament. Then there is the pan-European party which receives another couple of million. The other main parties receive similar subsidies from Brussels.

Maybe with any normal football club you'd have a point, but not Rangers. You sit among extreme loyalists every other Saturday but vote SNP and see no contradiction. I think you're a hypocrite and a lost soul, but carry on by all means. Just don't tell RST or Vanguard Berrz etc.. how you voted, they might get angry.

Why does sitting next to someone with different views to mine make me a hypocrite? :lol:

Do you not think it a bit weird to sit in a support that belt out Rule Britannia every single game though? I couldn't do that

Not really. I don't engage in that sort of singing, I go to enjoy the football (or not as the case has been this season).

Why does sitting next to someone with different views to mine make me a hypocrite? :lol:

So you don't agree with the culture but keep attending and hold views opposite to the average Rangers fan? Sorry bud, that is hypocrisy. I'd start supporting a new team, oh wait you do.. :lol:

Not really. I don't engage in that sort of singing, I go to enjoy the football (or not as the case has been this season).

But you're okay supporting a team that promotes that agenda and being surrounded by it. I just couldn't do that if I supported independence.

Why are you getting criticism for this? Just shows that you're not a drooling simpleton. No one should support a specific football team for religious or political reasons, it's the 21st century.

So you don't agree with the culture but keep attending and hold views opposite to the average Rangers fan? Sorry bud, that is hypocrisy. I'd start supporting a new team, oh wait you do.. :lol:

You don't agree with Scottish culture and hold views opposite to that of the average Scot, yet you still live here. I wouldn't label you a hypocrite.

Edited by Geronimo

But you're okay supporting a team that promotes that agenda and being surrounded by it. I just couldn't do that if I supported independence.

Few folk on my Scotland bus stopped going (went most weeks) to Ibrox because of the referendum behaviour

I'm with you, f**k listening to zombies singing GSTQ/rool bruttanya etc every week

Couldn't pay me to sit listening to that

It was when Hibs fans sung FoS in reply to their GSTQ and they booed it, fucking weird behaviour

Why are you getting criticism for this? Just shows that you're not a drooling simpleton. No one should support a specific football team for religious or political reasons, it's the 21st century.

Agree with this too by the way, if only more Sevco fans held Geronimos views

I don't know if Pete is Reynard pretending to be a Hibs fan in order to sly back on the board, or if it's simply Happy (Racist) Hibee who has since taken a vague interest in politics.

Few folk on my Scotland bus stopped going (went most weeks) to Ibrox because of the referendum behaviour

I'm with you, f**k listening to zombies singing GSTQ/rool bruttanya etc every week

Couldn't pay me to sit listening to that

It was when Hibs fans sung FoS in reply to their GSTQ and they booed it, fucking weird behaviour

It really is, and 'stick your independence up your arse' too. Disgusting club.

You don't agree with Scottish culture and hold views opposite to that of the average Scot, yet you still live here. I wouldn't label you a hypocrite.

Scotland has a broad range of views, unlike core Rangers fans who have a political agenda as well as a sporting one. I'm quite happy to disagree with the SNP in Scotland when the voters are being led like sheep to the proverbial cliff edge, you included. And the vote was no, 55%. So who is out of step with Scottish opinion Mr SNP and Rangers fan? Who is a walking contradiction here, me or you? You need to support a new team, politically and football wise. Both wrong uns. ;)

Scotland has a broad range of views, unlike core Rangers fans who have a political agenda as well as a sporting one. I'm quite happy to disagree with the SNP in Scotland when the voters are being led like sheep to the proverbial cliff edge, you included. And the vote was no, 55%. So who is out of step with Scottish opinion Mr SNP and Rangers fan? Who is a walking contradiction here, me or you? You need to support a new team, politically and football wise. Both wrong uns. ;)

Aye, and about 70% want FFA Einstein.

Mr SNP? What are you on?

I attend most Rangers games with a group of friends, none of whom class themselves as unionists, loyalists or worst of all, UKIP voters. All but one will be voting SNP on Thursday.

Edited by Geronimo

I don't know if Pete is Reynard pretending to be a Hibs fan in order to sly back on the board, or if it's simply Happy (Racist) Hibee who has since taken a vague interest in politics.

All UKIP voters, 15% of Britain, are racist? That's quite an assertion. Are the 35% Tory voters also racist? What about Labour and Lib Dem, racist also? Everybody is racist except good old Nippy and Salmo.

Couldn't help your wee self, could you, peasant? I suppose having a rubber heid means you're going to bounce back at some point. Don't post again.

Simple fact Nigel, most Scots want FFA. You said you are instep with Scottish public opinion as you opposed independence, well most support FFA so you're not. Obviously you don't like it when the facts expose you're talking shite.

And it turns out you're a snob as well as a bigot, my my don't you have a lot of prejudices going on. Though I'm far from a peasant, I would never look down on anyone with little money like you do.

Edited by FuzzyAffro