UKIP

Im_Rodger

That's utter nonsense. David Coburn said so. In his words "We'll be steaming in there"

Aye steaming right enough

:D

The obese lunatic will lose his deposit and be a beeling mess on election night.

UKIP "Scotland" manifesto launch today, but no manifesto due to the bank holiday post

:lol:

Their banner also has a website on it called ukipscotland.org...which doesn't exist! :lol:

To be fair, she has only fantasised about head butting opponents. Just as Coburn fantasises about UKIPs success in Scotland.

Well I suppose she is an SNP nutter. :lol:

If she was a nutter she'd be in UKIP. That's the main political nutter colony.

Have you guys tried to poach Eric Joyce yet? Handy man to have on your side. He does hate Tories, though, and as you guys try to out Tory the Tories...best forget that idea.

If she was a nutter she'd be in UKIP. That's the main political nutter colony.

Have you guys tried to poach Eric Joyce yet? Handy man to have on your side. He does hate Tories, though, and as you guys try to out Tory the Tories...best forget that idea.

I haven't read about any attempted headbutts by Kippers of late, sorry.

Eric, no I think he'll be in the SNP soon, along with the dregs of the SSP and all the other political carpetbaggers who can smell a good expenses scam and easy fat pensionable wedge. Pigs with snouts in the natsy trough, oink, grunt, oink... !

I witnessed their 20 minute farce in Falkirk on Saturday. Their proposition to the people was to abolish the Barnett; scrap the NHS in Scotland and take us out of Europe. That was it.

Stay under Brussels, whatever, and embrace Nippy's FFA is a better result? And stop lying about the NHS, you are sounding like Papa Murph and his new Mrs Eddie.

I suppose being a TRIFC fan means you are a laughing stock expert. True dat.

Someone's political party of choice is far more representative of their character than the sports team they support :1eye

Stay under Brussels, whatever, and embrace Nippy's FFA is a better result? And stop lying about the NHS, you are sounding like Papa Murph and his new Mrs Eddie.

A Tory Hibee! If it weren't for the EU, Farage and his foreign wife wouldn't have jobs or funding for their party. Funny that.

Someone's political party of choice is far more representative of their character than the sports team they support :1eye

Maybe with any normal football club you'd have a point, but not Rangers. You sit among extreme loyalists every other Saturday but vote SNP and see no contradiction. I think you're a hypocrite and a lost soul, but carry on by all means. Just don't tell RST or Vanguard Berrz etc.. how you voted, they might get angry.