Fernando Ricksen

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sevonians honour a sick man by seething abuse over those who think it's wrong to support him with a range of irrelevant sectarian paraphanelia.

Classy.

You've said your piece and made your complaint, time to move on...

Sevonians honour a sick man by seething abuse over those who think it's wrong to support him with a range of irrelevant sectarian paraphanelia.

Classy.

The scarf said 'Lest We Forget' and 'We Will Never Surrender'....Ok now in your own time explain what is sectarian about those slogans.

The scarf said 'Lest We Forget' and 'We Will Never Surrender'....Ok now in your own time explain what is sectarian about those slogans.

Or not.

Try and get the thread back on track, eh?

Me neither. I thought he would be playing for atleast 10 minutes or whatever. Struggling to walk. Awful seeing that.

What is cut out of the videos i have seen is him falling over as soon as he takes kick off.

There's a video on Facebook that must've been filmed by a Dutch documentary crew and it shows the fall.

It's a proper dull one like :(

It was shocking and tbh it was what i thought most were talking about as i didn't want to see it again so held back from watching the videos posted..It wasn't even so much the fall but his struggle to get back up and Lovenkrands and De Boer ( i think) having to help him back to his feet and then helping him from the pitch.

It was shocking and tbh it was what i thought most were talking about as i didn't want to see it again so held back from watching the videos posted..It wasn't even so much the fall but his struggle to get back up and Lovenkrands and De Boer ( i think) having to help him back to his feet and then helping him from the pitch.

Aye it's not nice to watch, but his determination to walk back on his own makes it even worse if you get what I mean.

I am hoping that determination helps him in the months and hopefully years ahead.

I was determined i wasn't going to shed a tear as he has made it clear he doesn't want sympathy or people feeling that way about him but Jesus it would be a hard hearted b*****d that could watch that and not feel the way we all felt yesterday

Classy.

There is nothing,repeat nothing sectarian about any of those items ya swivel eyed loonball ! ????

Archived