Looks like Catalonia didnt Sh1te it.

John Lambies Doos

• 6 years later...
On 10/11/2014 at 20:06, Stormzy said:

Jesus Christ this part of the forum scares me. Democracy spoke, the Scottish spoke, the union was maintained and the people united, clearly the populace acknowledged that we are better together. As an English man living in Scotland I'm very happy with the outcome (never in doubt). The Catalonian issue is rather different though, desperation from the few remaining yessers by citing this as a valid comparison to Scottish independence. The parallel between raging Scottish nationalists and raging British nationalists (BNP) is delicious I must say, made all the more enjoyable when the raging Scottish nationalists don't notice the striking similarities. #rulebritannia

A young Stormzy. Beautifully put I must say. 

Apologies for the random bump I was just bored and curious as to when I made one of my first posts considering a lot of people like to pretend I'm other people that I've never even heard of. 

Also ever so slightly relevant at present considering some over on the perennial "When will Indy happen" thread seem to be considering emulating the Catalan approach. 

37 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

A young Stormzy. Beautifully put I must say. 

Apologies for the random bump I was just bored and curious as to when I made one of my first posts considering a lot of people like to pretend I'm other people that I've never even heard of. 

Also ever so slightly relevant at present considering some over on the perennial "When will Indy happen" thread seem to be considering emulating the Catalan approach. 

Mate 74% of 16-35 year olds support independence. Whether its in 5 years or 20 its just a matter of time now.

11 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Mate 74% of 16-35 year olds support independence. Whether its in 5 years or 20 its just a matter of time now.

Ah yes the same reason we always get Conservatives, those pesky old folk. I wonder what happens after they die, who will replace them? 

Is the UK demographic moving away from having a top heavy population out of curiosity? 

10 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I’d go full far right if it means Scotland could get out of the UK.

Farage, Trump and Tommy Robinson would have nothing on me.

That's lazy shite that you aren't even bold enough to say openly.  I made a valid point of veracity in response to a deliberate attempt to provoke based on falsehoods.

Just now, Stormzy said:

Ah yes the same reason we always get Conservatives, those pesky old folk. I wonder what happens after they die, who will replace them? 

Is the UK demographic moving away from having a top heavy population out of curiosity? 

People who support independence will replace them. That's kind of the point.  

11 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Oh and the 'Scottish' actually voted yes.  Not once in history have the 'Scottish' ever voted to be part of the UK.  Never have, never will. EU and rUK citizens swung the vote.  You mean 'the people of Scotland'.

Imagine trying to fact check a post from 2014 lol.

Nah bud I meant Scottish people. I'm not a close minded Nationalist and residents are Scottish if they say so to me. 

Just now, Stormzy said:

Imagine trying to fact check a post from 2014 lol.

Nah bud I meant Scottish people. I'm not a close minded Nationalist and residents are Scottish if they say so to me. 

Yeah except they don't.  I'm quoting actual studies here, those people who say to you they're Scottish voted yes.  That's just a fact.

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

People who support independence will replace them. That's kind of the point.  

Well then could you explain why this doesn't happen down south when similar figures related to age and left/right labour/conservative are prelevant? 

I'm going to save you some time as I've got things to be doing today... younger people grow up and don't stay the same age forever and therefore change their views as they mature. Those naive youthful Scots will grow up and mature out of their silly revolutionary ideals. 

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Yeah except they don't.  I'm quoting actual studies here, those people who say to you they're Scottish voted yes.  That's just a fact.

Oh no not "actual studies". Scotland and Scottish people voted to Remain in the UK. Cry more.

Just now, Stormzy said:

Well then could you explain why this doesn't happen down south when similar figures related to age and left/right labour/conservative are prelevant? 

I'm going to save you some time as I've got things to be doing today... younger people grow up and don't stay the same age forever and therefore change their views as they mature. Those naive youthful Scots will grow up and mature out of their silly revolutionary ideals. 

I don't live down south and don't give the slightest f**k what happens there, its not my business and not my concern, so no I couldn't.

Well thanks for saving me the time, I think you'll find old people are just gullible, ignorant and ill-informed therefore very pliable for propaganda given they get all their info from TV and newspapers. The people who are going to replace them don't.

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I don't live down south and don't give the slightest f**k what happens there, its not my business and not my concern, so no I couldn't.

Well thanks for saving me the time, I think you'll find old people are just gullible, ignorant and ill-informed therefore very pliable for propaganda given they get all their info from TV and newspapers. The people who are going to replace them don't.

Stay in your bubble then and cry more. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Oh no not "actual studies". Scotland and Scottish people voted to Remain in the UK. Cry more.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/majority-of-scottish-born-voters-said-yes-z7v2mmhc8nt

Afraid not champ.  Though tbf I am quoting that bastion of Scottish independence the Times of London