Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

so did craigshill use this ineligible player in any other games? Scottish maybe or league games?

Does anyone for Craigshill care to comment on this rumour that they have been ejected from the LEAFA Logan cup final?

This is correct. Shotts are now in the final playing hermiston.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye Craigshill have played ringers all year that's why they have beat nearly every team In front of them. Get a grip. From what I believe it was a genuine mix up as a player was told he wasn't cup tied by the team he left but when he came off the bench against shotts the team contacted shotts to tell them he was cup tied. I suppose if they can't beat Craigshill on the pitch that's another way to do it. Desperadoes !!!

Aye Craigshill have played ringers all year that's why they have beat nearly every team In front of them. Get a grip. From what I believe it was a genuine mix up as a player was told he wasn't cup tied by the team he left but when he came off the bench against shotts the team contacted shotts to tell them he was cup tied. I suppose if they can't beat Craigshill on the pitch that's another way to do it. Desperadoes !!!

Or craigshill play by the same rules every other club does? May have been a mistake but its still up to the club to check it out beforehand.

It's the AMATEUR cup final mate. I have no affiliation to any of the teams involved so was just curious to see the game. Not tight by any means but am no forking out £8 to watch a game of amateur fitba.

I would pay it to get in if I could make it but you want more bums on seats for this game.

Shotts have protest in due to Craigshill playing cup tied player, honest mistake from Craigshill but I suppose that's a check the secretary needs to do when signing a player from another team in same association in the same season. We made a mistake thinkin a player had served his suspension and gave him a spot on the bench brought him on last 20 mins in a game we were winning and lost the points for it, 3 points that would have won us the league in the end

probably hermy Vale cause they didn't want pumped in the final.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get a grip , or maybe shotts as they feel cheated out of the final?

I would pay it to get in if I could make it but you want more bums on seats for this game.

Totally agree, should be encouraging as many people as possible to turn up and watch. The more people in the ground, the better the atmosphere will be. But the SAFA have obviously decided they need to raise a bit of cash.

Anyway, all the best to both teams.

Off?????? Must be a sick joke surely!!

If Craigshill played a ineligable player, then it's their fault - no one else's.

Also, there seems to be a myth that Craigshill are the best team since sliced bread - bit like the Harvey (few players play for both) and they got pumped in the Sunday Scottish Cup.

Dreamers!

Good luck to Hermi Vale - be good for a team from Edinburgh & Lothian's to win it.

If Craigshill played a ineligable player, then it's their fault - no one else's.

Also, there seems to be a myth that Craigshill are the best team since sliced bread - bit like the Harvey (few players play for both) and they got pumped in the Sunday Scottish Cup.

Dreamers!

Good luck to Hermi Vale - be good for a team from Edinburgh & Lothian's to win it.

Like the Harvey? Dreamers? Tbf Harvey have been in the scottish cup final for the past 3 seasons hardly dreamers Craigshill first season as a team and there in the scottish cup final? Already won 2 cups have there league already wrapped up and still have about 8 games to go and still in a few other cups? Wouldnt say there the best team since "sliced bread" but cant take anything away from them also "good to see a team from Edinburgh & Lothian win it" Craigshill are from Edinburgh & Lothian aswell lol

Dreamers!

well someone (me) phoned Craigswood and was told the pitches were "absolutely fine, no problems for tonight's game" at 2pm then next thing it's rearranged for next Wed. Must be a total coincidence they have the final on Sunday obviously!!!!

Hoping to clear this up for you guys !!!

We only book changing rooms from sports centre

The pitch we use is not owned or maintained by Craigswood ! Our pitch is owned by craigshill community club opposite side of industrial estate !

Our community club chairman deemed pitch unsafe to play on as it's been used and abused in all sorts of weather last few weeks ! Sorry for any inconvience caused !

Archived