Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

Very tired squad of players and it showed today ! Fair play to danderhall for given us a tough game ! The positives for craigshill is we still managed to progress to semi-final and played most the game wae 10 men ! We soldier on

Few of our boys in the same boat over the last two weeks! Should have killed yous first half when we had the chance but yous hung in there! Fair play and all the best

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very tired squad of players and it showed today ! Fair play to danderhall for given us a tough game ! The positives for craigshill is we still managed to progress to semi-final and played most the game wae 10 men ! We soldier on

Was a good game. We missed a great chance to take a massive scalp today. Good luck for the rest of the season. Hope yous can go on and win the Scottish!

Few of our boys in the same boat over the last two weeks! Should have killed yous first half when we had the chance but yous hung in there! Fair play and all the best

Agreed Jimmy

Not long moved to Danderhall so went along to watch. Got to say I was very impressed with both sides. Like you say Danderhall should have probably won it in normal time but just ran out of Steam in the Extra time. Just left it a bit to late on to rally up again.

Looking forward to tonight's game. Both teams playing well recently with st pats climbing out of relegation by looks of it and hares going for the title. I fancy hares just to edge it tonight by the odd goal. Good luck to both teams

Who beat Harestanes in the west.

Who cares good cup to win but this is the big one!!! Looking good for the league as well!! Though work to do!!

Gman Craigshill will cause Harestanes ALL sorts of problems! Especially Swanny Frazer Roy and Shaun Martin there attack is frightening! First season as a club and there in the final some team and some achievement win or lose but i hope they stuff Harestanes

Gman Craigshill will cause Harestanes ALL sorts of problems! Especially Swanny Frazer Roy and Shaun Martin there attack is frightening! First season as a club and there in the final some team and some achievement win or lose but i hope they stuff Harestanes

How did they get on in junior football?

I care I told you all Colville were still a force and would have won the Scottish if they were still in it you all said I was talking pish. Well guess what I wasn't, you were ya knob

Check the league table not looking good for them for the league!

What kinda thing is that to say oh if they were still in the Scottish they would win it ha very good!

I care I told you all Colville were still a force and would have won the Scottish if they were still in it you all said I was talking pish. Well guess what I wasn't, you were ya knob

That makes no sense and sounds like something a kid would say! Colville ain't in the scottish coz they got put out of it!!

Rob Roy guy Shaun Martin and swanny done well in junior football as did some others from craigshill most of the team could still play there but prefer playing with there mates on a Saturday probably the same as the harestanes boys

Archived