Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have fancied us against anyone left in the cup , very unlucky not to go through but as u say relentless that's football . Craigshill soaked up the pressure well and hit us on the counter , although with swanny now injured I can't see them progressing . He's a very important part of what they do

Harestanes were hanging I for dear life against Glenburn miners. They need to play better to win it its wide open.

I'm sick I lost Prob my two best players prior to our exit, as I would have fancied my chances against them on this performance. Although they may have had a bad day, like we did. We were knocked out and that's fitba.

You can't base a teams ability on one or two games.

Look at their results since the start of season.

Semi of Scottish

Semi of west

One point off top spot in best amateur league in Scotland with 3 games in hand.

We lost Keir Knapp, too her majesty's pleasure, who in my opinion is the best box too box player in amateur football, and Joe Gold threw injury, who would play with any amateur team in Scotland a week before our last 16 match. They were a big loss too us but that's what can happen in football, it's all ifs and butts. You need luck, your best players playing, not suspended, injured or in jail, and home games against the big teams, and that's just for starters.

How many of your players are in the Scotland squad?

Joe gold and kier knapp on the top of their game are simply unplayable. I see a lot of talk about how good this player is and how good that player is but frankly, at this level, I haven't seen any that can lace their boots. My point was to RobRoyGuy is that you don't have to be part of a national squad to be the best. There is at least three in the current squad that should not be in my opinion

Rob roy guy do you not usually tell people who want to talk about amatuer football on the junior forum to f**k off?

Now there's a team from your neck of the woods doing well in amatuer football and low and behold your all over it. Take your own advice pal.

So many slavers on here, if you play amateur football you are not untouchable nor unplayable or else you would be playing in the premiership

If you read properly instead of just spouting pish we are saying they are unplayable at the level they are at! The same comments about the same players wouldn't be made if they were junior hence why this is an amateur forum??

Harestanes are a very hard working side and yes maybe not the prettiest to watch. But as mentioned they are in both semi finals of the major and are on track to win the premier title in the best league in amateur football. Says it all.

Harestanes are a cracking side and deserve to be where they are this season.

Only gripe I have is some junior fan on bumping his gums about Harestanes because there from same area as his junior team and are doing well.

This is same tosser who moans when anyone mentions amatuer football on the junior forum.

Only gripe I have is some junior fan on bumping his gums about Harestanes because there from same area as his junior team and are doing well.

This is same tosser who moans when anyone mentions amatuer football on the junior forum.

Do you want me to pick up your dummy? Grow up.

Where have you got all this from. I am one of the main junior posters who bring up amateur football from time to time, be it players or teams. I on occasion thought one or two threads were a bit much for a junior forum but that's it.

I grew up in harestanes, I used to watch them down the park when i was a kid for years, I went to the cup final back in early 2000's, and i knew some of the players as kids growing up. All in all i have always took a interest in harestanes and am proud of what they are doing this season and like to show it.

If you read properly instead of just spouting pish we are saying they are unplayable at the level they are at! The same comments about the same players wouldn't be made if they were junior hence why this is an amateur forum??

Sound ya twat, guaranteed they're no unplayable either

Shortlees bum has collapsed.Crying about knapp and gold not there.if they don't win league with the squad they have it's a massive failure, probably shite theirselves in cups aswell.if so the management should maybe think about stepping down.best team in ayrshire? Aye right.

Shortlees bum has collapsed.Crying about knapp and gold not there.if they don't win league with the squad they have it's a massive failure, probably shite theirselves in cups aswell.if so the management should maybe think about stepping down.best team in ayrshire? Aye right.

Little unfair I think. No club in amateur football wouldn't suffer losing guys off that calibre. Honestly I don't think their squad is as great as you make out and I don't expect them to win league now and fair play to them if they do. Relentless with all due respect you beat Stewarton annick 7-0. They are not a particularly good side and hadnt you beat them by that margin a think questions would have been asked lol.

Archived