Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

Ok, but the way you worded it . . quote "when I played this year we couldn't be bothered playing lesser teams" . . . certainly read to me that you were including yourself.

The effort that club officials put into organising games - getting opposition sorted, booking/lining parks, putting up nets, arranging refs, getting kit ready etc - the least these people deserve for dedicating their time, is for the players picked to represent their club at least show the same effort of commitment on the park.

Sounds more like a cop-out saying we didn't beat them in a friendly cos we couldn't be bother cos they're a smaller club & its just a friendly.

Simply hammer the wee diddy team 5,6, 7-0 if your teams that much better & then they'll not come on football forums claiming that they're as good. Easy as that.

Bang on the cash.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played Heriot Vale with a full team and drew 3-3 with them theres SOOO many lads that play Amatuer that are better than the majority of EOS/Lowland League players even Junior ive played with and seen players at EOS/Lowland League level and thinking HOW THE f**k ARE THEY HERE? Seems half of the EOS teams pick randoms of the streets and strip them i prefer amatuer football i travelled all over Scotland getin home at 8:30-9 at night every saturday and spending hours on coaches to games not my cup of tea i would rather pay a fiver every game play with my mates and enjoy my football

Never seen anything spectacular of this swanny boy especially against Salvesen on sunday he was actually in the back pocket of Salvesens left back and everytime he was fouled he would kick off and start saying hes going to smash the person who fouled him funny because hes 4ft tall and built like a matchstick hes fast and tricky and you can tell hes a player but all this hype of him is a bit nonsense and tbh if he signs for Livi hes going to need to strenghen up because in the pro ranks he will get bullied all the best to him however

Just said something similar on a different thread! Couldn't agree more!

Would hardly say "papped" dbhoy it was 1-0 and a scrappy game lol also was Craigshills first defeat of the season so being unbeaten in 6 months is a pretty decent start in the last 16 of the scottish and still in plenty cups also not bad for there first season together

Would hardly say "papped" dbhoy it was 1-0 and a scrappy game lol also was Craigshills first defeat of the season so being unbeaten in 6 months is a pretty decent start in the last 16 of the scottish and still in plenty cups also not bad for there first season together

heard they weren't the most gracious in defeat either ....

Braehead arnt exactly gracious in defeat goin on from last season when Lochend were beating them 2-0 in Braehead and Braehead decided to try and fight with Lochend and after a few of there players got put on there arses for some odd reason Lochend were kicked out of the cup! Was a QF aswell Lochend would have gone on to win it

where is all the Craigshill fan boys now after Braehead papped them out the east on saturday

Nvr once have we been on this given it the we are the best and as for not gracious in defeat ? Every player shook hands after game and we went home disappointed what more would you expect ?

Nvr once have we been on this given it the we are the best and as for not gracious in defeat ? Every player shook hands after game and we went home disappointed what more would you expect ?

moaning about the park is the word on the street lads

moaning about the park is the word on the street lads

Here's the full story then ! We recieved info details for game Tuesday evening as u expect saying grass park ect 30mins before we leave for game on Saturday we got a txt from braehead sayin parks frozen and has now been switched to astro !! So our boys turned up with boots for astro now most boys do carry boots for both surfaces as most our team had dne but their was a few who nvr ! we turned up and were told its on grass again just felt we were getin messed about simple as that ! No sour grapes from us we like any team dnt like getin beat so yes few dour faces after game as ad expect from any team who just got beat

• 2 weeks later...

Feel like the cup could be anyone's , southside have been completely overlooked

they have put out some well established teams such as Aitkenhead and doune castle , from what I know they are put together with a lot of ex junior and a few ex senior players

I've said from early on Harestanes will be hard to beat and I still believe they are favourites

Archived